jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
Wait a second so i am forced to have sloppy seconds guess i am out then after looking at some of the NTR comments game sounds like a cuckfest and MC sounds like a bitch.
MC was a proper submissive pushover when i stopped playing. He had almost no self-respect, one of the chicks literally asked him to hook her up with meat, in one of their first few interactions and the guy basically just shrugged and said 'ok'.

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
I'd bet that a game where the MC travels to the past specifically to seduce his virgin mother would sell magnificently.
Exactly, so we are all here to reduce some.. "stress" and then someone comes in here judging fucking MC of some video game... i mean, why you here then? If you don't like it, don't play it and don't follow the thread.. simple innit? :D

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Exactly, so we are all here to reduce some.. "stress" and then someone comes in here judging fucking MC of some video game... i mean, why you here then? If you don't like it, don't play it and don't follow the thread.. simple innit? :D
God forbid someone has a different opinion,and expresses it on a forum,devoted to discussing opinions.......

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
How much NTR is in the game?
Very little.

Without spoiling things, like the story and encounters. the "NTR" in the game is with the first girl you encounter, which the MC is not in a relationship with.

The world is very sex open, so MC can at times view other people having sex, and even sometimes join.

I'd bet that a game where the MC travels to the past specifically to seduce his virgin mother would sell magnificently.
I would unironically play the shit out of that game.
Unsure if you know, but that is kind of what the Timestamps series is.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Very little.

Without spoiling things, like the story and encounters. the "NTR" in the game is with the first girl you encounter, which the MC is not in a relationship with.

The world is very sex open, so MC can at times view other people having sex, and even sometimes join.

Unsure if you know, but that is kind of what the Timestamps series is.
Ok, so just quickly the NTR appears if you fuck up or it still happens either way?
I was wondering if Timestamps was good, does it have NTR? I mean I dont mind it tbh but I just want to know.

Nov 18, 2018
And it's not NTR. You aren't in any kind of relationship with her. She has sex with her boyfriend ... or perhaps fuck-buddy is a better term ... once ... and then dumps him soon afterward, thus making her available for the MC to pursue. If that's NTR than there's a whole shit-ton of NRT going on as every husband and wife in town is NTRing up a storm in their houses ever single day. I assume most people understand that not every woman stays a virgin their entire life just on the off-chance that the MC and his magic dick will turn up.

If you object to any woman in the game ever having sex with a guy that isn't the MC, then yes, there is some.

If you object to a woman who is in a relationship with the MC going off behind his back to have sex with another guy, then no, there isn't any.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
And it's not NTR. You aren't in any kind of relationship with her. She has sex with her boyfriend ... or perhaps fuck-buddy is a better term ... once ... and then dumps him soon afterward, thus making her available for the MC to pursue. If that's NTR than there's a whole shit-ton of NRT going on as every husband and wife in town is NTRing up a storm in their houses ever single day. I assume most people understand that not every woman stays a virgin their entire life just on the off-chance that the MC and his magic dick will turn up.

If you object to any woman in the game ever having sex with a guy that isn't the MC, then yes, there is some.

If you object to a woman who is in a relationship with the MC going off behind his back to have sex with another guy, then no, there isn't any.
Meanwhile what you fail to mention is that MC is sitting there getting aroused by watching,his first LI in the game get plowed,after being lied to by said LI about her relationship with the douchenozzle, which somehow leads to him being blackmailed by a psycho blond witch,after being on the wrong end of a femdom handjob.

Nov 18, 2018
Considering that she was NOT his love interest at the time means that everything else you said is moot. His mooning over her does not in any way obligate her. To be a love interest, she has to at least know that the MC is interested in her.

She had a existing relationship with douchnozzle. She did not have a relationship with the MC. Therefore it is not NTR, which was the point of the post.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So
Considering that she was NOT his love interest at the time means that everything else you said is moot. His mooning over her does not in any way obligate her. To be a love interest, she has to at least know that the MC is interested in her.

She had a existing relationship with douchnozzle. She did not have a relationship with the MC. Therefore it is not NTR, which was the point of the post.
So your saying the MC wasnt romantically interested in her.

darker246

Jul 24, 2018

100% agree, i donno what these people have a problem with.

Nov 18, 2018
I'm saying that she wasn't romantically interested in him and had no suspicion that he was interested in her.

The MC can be romantically interested in the woman across the street that he peeps on every evening. That doesn't make her obligated to divorce her husband and strap on a chastity belt.

One more time: NTR is when a woman who is IN a relationship with the MC has sex with another man.

If you don't like any woman having sex with anyone other that the MC that's fine. I'm not telling you what you can like, or dislike. But it is not NTR.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes