UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This argument about NTR ends now. Everyone has established its position and it is no longer necessary to dig around for a simple scene at the beginning of the game. The following posts will be deleted, please avoid warns and bans

FlostyL6

Jun 19, 2018
I started the game today and had to take a moment right when the MC saw Sarah fucking the other dude and getting caught watching, because 2 things slightly irritate me, to say the least:

1) why is he getting blackmailed, you know that's the dumbest thing he could do because now he's gonna be in trouble because of the things he's getting blackmailed for, and for the things he will do... BECAUSE HE'S GETTING BLACKMAILED.

2) Sarah's actions and words, girl talks trash about the dude but fucks him, if the D so good it bypass what you said earlier don't talk trash, don't try to look like you all that when you know you ain't :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2018
We've been warned by the mods not to talk about certain 3-letter-acronyms, so let's err on the side of caution and not even hint at it.

I agree that getting blackmailed is dumb, but so is the MC in some ways. He's got the hots for the girl and is afraid that he'll lose any shot with her if she finds out he's been perving on her. Acquiescing seemed like the smart thing to do at the beginning, even though it's not, but it's the start of the slippery slope, which he's now racing down. But, frankly, dumb as it is, I've seen guys do dumber things.

As for Sarah, I've also seen girls in far more dysfunctional relationships. And she does dump his ass, so she does figure out she's being dumb and stops being quite so dumb. True, she's still dumb in other ways. But at least in that, she's smarter than the MC.

No, it doesn't make logical sense, but the real world is sometimes even worse.

FlostyL6

Jun 19, 2018
We've been warned by the mods not to talk about certain 3-letter-acronyms, so let's err on the side of caution and not even hint at it.

I agree that getting blackmailed is dumb, but so is the MC in some ways. He's got the hots for the girl and is afraid that he'll lose any shot with her if she finds out he's been perving on her. Acquiescing seemed like the smart thing to do at the beginning, even though it's not, but it's the start of the slippery slope, which he's now racing down. But, frankly, dumb as it is, I've seen guys do dumber things.

As for Sarah, I've also seen girls in far more dysfunctional relationships. And she does dump his ass, so she does figure out she's being dumb and stops being quite so dumb. True, she's still dumb in other ways. But at least in that, she's smarter than the MC.

No, it doesn't make logical sense, but the real world is sometimes even worse.
My bad on the 3-letter-acronyms, I erased it

I agree with you, it just annoys me when the MC is extra stupid, he doesn't have to be the smartest character of the game, but I would like it more if he was a little less dumb, as for Sarah, I really don't care who she fucks, just it annoys me when people say things that don't match what they do, even I do that sometimes and when I realize it I'm angry with myself

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Use your logic. if there is a 3-letter-acronyms contents in this game then they would definitely put on that 3-letter-acronyms in the tag. Btw, I haven't played the latest update, I want to know if the protagonist fucks Sarah yet?

Last edited:

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
hey guys
i've managed to make a save (for chapters 1-7) that contains about every animated scene/minor sexual interactions, it works sort of like a gallery in which you can load the save just before the lewdness takes place. (they're not in order though)

you can find them here:

shove them inside the "saves" folder in the "game" folder in your game's main directory, simple as that

hope it helps.

let me know if it works for you guys

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes