somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Well that sucks
This depends on how you are defining it.

Start of the game a dude is banging a girl you want, later on you can see sex acts between people who are not the MC, towards the end you can find a couple banging around everywhere and decide what to do about it.

So if you just want others getting some, that happens. If you just want the MC rubbed into the dirt, that isn't in this game.

Benoq

Oct 10, 2018
How is the update going so far? When can we except it? I really like this game, so i am really curios about it.

Reactions: darker246

lordgronko

Sep 25, 2018
Hello Anchor !
EP 5/6/7, I cant see any sex scenes, it's just black with the sentences !
any solution ?
thx

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
May I suggest next time you do a poll, have small images of the faces of the characters in the poll, it may have been a while since the people played so putting a face to a name might be hard.

Or a small gallery on main menu with names, just a way for people to remember who is who without replaying the whole game.

Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
May I suggest next time you do a poll, have small images of the faces of the characters in the poll, it may have been a while since the people played so putting a face to a name might be hard.

Or a small gallery on main menu with names, just a way for people to remember who is who without replaying the whole game.
True. It's a pretty big cast of characters. Great idea!

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Correct. Bradley and Sarah were together before David arrives.

And agreed. I think it's a whiff to categorize the situation as NTR at all, but folks have their own ideas.
You should look at it as a compliment. Everyone hates Bradley so much no one wants his leftovers.

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
This game is such a bore fest. Chapter 1-5, yet to find a good sex scene. The story is good, but I think you guys do not know how and where to put the sex scenes.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I'm enjoying the game, except for the whole Sarah thing. Noone wants Bradley's sloppy seconds. Like seriously I like the next door elderly sex demon more than I like Sarah. I like the possibly evil blackmailing blonde witch more than I like Sarah. If I had my way MC would already be working at the Tank.

And is it NTR if one of the first scenes in the game of the main "love interest" is her getting railed by some other dude while MC watches.

TL:DR Sarah sucks, quit railroading MC into a relationship with her.
Wait a second so i am forced to have sloppy seconds guess i am out then after looking at some of the NTR comments game sounds like a cuckfest and MC sounds like a bitch.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes