Alodjinn

Sep 6, 2018
Long time lurker but first time to post.
Awesome game with a unique plot and style.

Is there a way to have both women a the dinner scene. It drive me crazy not seeing it.

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Love the game, and folks who's worried about NTR, it's your character who's doing the NTR. I mean it's awesome he's fucking married woman and stealing girlfriends left and right..lol. so yeah you'll love the NTR in this game, which is a first for me because a lot of NTR games out there cockblock you and your girl is out fucking every guy out there.
Sad. Thanks for the warning!

Alodjinn

Sep 6, 2018
what kind of NTR is it ?
In the begin of chapter 1 . One of the first image you see of a character is a voyeurist scene with her and a douche.
Thats it .
Once you seduce her , she drop the douche for you.
For some people it gave a bad impression of the future of the game. But the game is much more than that and with better women.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does this game require a walkthrough to get certain girls? I don't think so, but i though i saw someone talking about "paths" to certain girls.

Edit: Also, does this game have NTR (in the sense that a chick you like gets railed by someone) or not? It's hard to tell because some people here have a somewhat different interpretation of it.

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Does this game require a walkthrough to get certain girls? I don't think so, but i though i saw someone talking about "paths" to certain girls.

Edit: Also, does this game have NTR (in the sense that a chick you like gets railed by someone) or not? It's hard to tell because some people here have a somewhat different interpretation of it.
Far as I remember, the two girls in the bar/pub are the only ones for whom you have to strategise. It depends on what stats you leveled up during your free time earlier. One of them likes strength, the other gold. Depending on stat point allocation and your choices, you can go all the way with either, or fool around a bit with both together. Or you could strike out completely, of course. Better explanation here.

Otherwise, it's quite linear. You might miss a few small scenes during the free roam parts if you don't explore everywhere, but you see all the big scenes as part of the main story.

As for NTR, the post a little before yours sums it up.

Last edited:

kayzark

Jul 9, 2018
I liked this. Good characters that you care about, quite funny in places. The art style is very charming. I also appreciate that the MC is generally a good guy/not a creep.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes