SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I think the problem was that it was at the beginning and the way the MC was back then and how he reacted made people think that the game would be about that.
Possible, that was so far back, I've even forgotten the scene. The new build even starts from chapter 6, which is already far removed from any of those scenes. While I can get why people might have kicked up a fuss back then, the fact that some are still crying about it after the tone of all the subsequent chapters is pretty baffling. You'd think they'd have given up on the game right from that scene, and not check in with each update to complain.

You can't rename MC and your choices don't matter. That seems like primo shit for someone that wants to be cucked. Can't even use your own name and you have no control. Also, being handed everything on a silver platter isn't rewarding for people that want to chase.
Eh, if someone really wanted to be cucked, they'd probably prefer to use their own name as well. Doesn't seem like a distinguishing factor between the NTR, non-NTR and DGAF camps. The no control part is true, apart from a few sections, this is pretty much a kinetic novel with some open-world bits. If you're looking for open-ended games with several choices and consequences, this isn't that game. But that's another discussion altogether.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Possible, that was so far back, I've even forgotten the scene. The new build even starts from chapter 6, which is already far removed from any of those scenes. While I can get why people might have kicked up a fuss back then, the fact that some are still crying about it after the tone of all the subsequent chapters is pretty baffling. You'd think they'd have given up on the game right from that scene, and not check in with each update to complain.

Eh, if someone really wanted to be cucked, they'd probably prefer to use their own name as well. Doesn't seem like a distinguishing factor between the NTR, non-NTR and DGAF camps. The no control part is true, apart from a few sections, this is pretty much a kinetic novel with some open-world bits. If you're looking for open-ended games with several choices and consequences, this isn't that game. But that's another discussion altogether.
Thing is they might be new people who come see NTR and leave a comment

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Actually, I was just thinking, most oldschool adventure games (from Sierra Games, LucasArts, et al) didn't have choices and branching paths either. You just had to solve those insane puzzles and get to the end. This is just in that vein, concentrating on the story and the humour, and using very simple puzzles to avoid the 'tear out your hair' aspect. Now I want a Monkey Island spoof, just so that the antagonist can be called LeCuck.

Reactions: CUNTBLAZER420

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
It's not surprise NTR. It's literally not NTR at all.
It is and it isn't. Its at least borderline. There's story context to it later that kind of prevents it from being true ntr, but at the time it happens, it kind of feels like it. Its a pretty inconsequential scene anyway though, as far as I'm concerned, especially since sarah's storyline gets mostly pushed to the wayside until the last few chapters.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It is and it isn't. Its at least borderline. There's story context to it later that kind of prevents it from being true ntr, but at the time it happens, it kind of feels like it. Its a pretty inconsequential scene anyway though, as far as I'm concerned, especially since sarah's storyline gets mostly pushed to the wayside until the last few chapters.
It is not borderline. There is no "Weeelll kiiiinda" about it. He's into her yes, but she's not his girlfriend, wife, or lover. She's not on the ground wailing about how much better the dick she's taking is than every other dick she's taken or ever will take and how much more of a man the guy is than the MC. Being disappointed that the girl you like is into someone else or having sex with someone else does not mean you're being NTR'd. If that's what it means to you then that's a you problem not an NTR problem.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
It is not borderline. There is no "Weeelll kiiiinda" about it. He's into her yes, but she's not his girlfriend, wife, or lover. She's not on the ground wailing about how much better the dick she's taking is than every other dick she's taken or ever will take and how much more of a man the guy is than the MC. Being disappointed that the girl you like is into someone else or having sex with someone else does not mean you're being NTR'd. If that's what it means to you then that's a you problem not an NTR problem.
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. NTR is something that is fundamentally subjective. Something that may seem like nothing to you, may seem like it to someone else. The rules of NTR are not set in stone and are determined on the basis of personal opinion. But my personal definition is: any sexual activity with a male character other than the MC that cannot be opted out of or in some way consented to by the MC. If this game was real life or somehow based in reality, I'd agree with your opinion on the subject, but as this is "Fantasy" Valley and not "Harsh-reality-of-unrequited-love" Valley, I'll have to disagree.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
It's definitely a feature I'd like to add. I'm actually contemplating a bit of a re-vamp once Ch 10 is done, and that might be a good time to figure out implementing the gallery. Fingers crossed.

Question though... What in your opinion deserves to be in the gallery? Definitely all of the animated scenes sure, but what about those little peeks and such? Does it all go in? Thanks.
I would say as much as possible? probably not the images where you walk into the one chicks room and she is studying in her underwear, or the scenes where you stare at the housekeepers ass while she is cleaning, things along those lines where its just some chick in her normal clothes but bent forward or something, but pretty much anything sexy or anything with boobs should go in. also, was kind of disappointed that certain early scenes with clio didn't show her doing her thing. little nitpick, just food for thought. either way, seems like a good story, interested to see more. especially Yvette, sasha, and that history teacher. big titty milfs for the win. sarah and heather are also great.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. NTR is something that is fundamentally subjective. Something that may seem like nothing to you, may seem like it to someone else. The rules of NTR are not set in stone and are determined on the basis of personal opinion. But my personal definition is: any sexual activity with a male character other than the MC that cannot be opted out of or in some way consented to by the MC. If this game was real life or somehow based in reality, I'd agree with your opinion on the subject, but as this is "Fantasy" Valley and not "Harsh-reality-of-unrequited-love" Valley, I'll have to disagree.
If it is "fundamentally subjective," then there is no point to having the tag at all. Many people want to make the definition so broad as to be meaningless. It's like saying a game needs a violence tag because two characters disagree with each other.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
If it is "fundamentally subjective," then there is no point to having the tag at all. Many people want to make the definition so broad as to be meaningless. It's like saying a game needs a violence tag because two characters disagree with each other.
I consider an NTR tag as more of disclaimer that there is content you may find objectionable.

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
As I went through the first book, I realized that something that would go really well with the story would be a little glimpse of quests in the game - what do you guys think?
It would be nice at some point in the conversation for a character to ask the MC to find/give a certain person/object and then you go after it and return it to the character.

In my opinion this dynamic would be great to improve the pattern that the story unfolds a little bit and give the viewer more participation in its events -- rather than having the story progress and the scenes obtained exclusively through being where you need to be and just dialoguing with the characters.

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
As I went through the first book, I realized that something that would go really well with the story would be a little glimpse of quests in the game - what do you guys think?
It would be nice at some point in the conversation for a character to ask the MC to find/give a certain person/object and then you go after it and return it to the character.

In my opinion this dynamic would be great to improve the pattern that the story unfolds a little bit and give the viewer more participation in its events -- rather than having the story progress and the scenes obtained exclusively through being where you need to be and just dialoguing with the characters.
To give a couple examples I really liked the scene where you need to find Morgan's book in her room and then you almost get caught but have the chance to spy on her, and also the part in the bandit camp that you had to search for gold and other items to build a helmet and also get the chance to explore the area and to interact with other characters.

I think that in the last chapters this dynamic seemed not present because of the amount of things happening at once, but that can be only my perspective after all.

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
ancho Played your VN for the last two days, and Man Oh Man! I loved every single piece of it (especially the group scenes - and by it, I mean all kinds of such scenes we saw on the VN)! You and your team have created a masterpiece! Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us! I sincerely hope that your work gets a lot of support and I wish you well on this journey! Looking forward to the next book! Keep rocking and keep growing! And please stay safe and stay healthy! Cheers!

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes