Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Would be cool to have some sort of list of hidden scenes you can easily miss in this game, I remember wasting so much time on each area in each time period to find one. I'm stupid for not taking notes

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
Thanks for replying directly to my request/idea/wish :)

As others already said, I would also like to have it all in there. Maybe you can have a Gallery with a section "Scenes" (i.e. animations) and another section called something like "memories" or similar, which contain the little "sexy" situations which usually don't have animations, but are just nice to re-visit.
You can have a look at other games and get some inspiration. Either do a "quick and simple" Gallery which works with an entry in the main menu and which shows you a small preview picture. Clicking on it basically just starts the scene. Or you can implement the Gallery somehow in the game (clicking on the "diary" or something), so it feels more natural.

But honestly: My priority would be to first get a gallery at all, before making it nice. The basic work is the same: Having persistent safe entries to unlock and so on.

I also use the gallery to remember what has happened so far, in case the next update takes longer ;)

ancho
It seems that the gallery did not make it to this version - or did I miss it?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This update more than lived up to the hype, just a overall great, the quality, the story is almost always getting better. Clio and Sarah's scenes were both nicely executed. There's nothing better than a game that knows how to be sexy, and at the same time keep you tuned in for the story as well. Props to Ancho, Can't for Book two.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
This update more than lived up to the hype, just a overall great, the quality, the story is almost always getting better. Clio and Sarah's scenes were both nicely executed. There's nothing better than a game that knows how to be sexy, and at the same time keep you tuned in for the story as well. Props to Ancho, Can't for Book two.
I'm in love with Dayna lol so I'm curious as to what's happening with her.

Beast8

Jul 23, 2019
I've read a few responses for how to see Vera to get to the farm near the start of chapter 10 - but I still cannot do it. I've restarted from chapter 10 a couple of times, gone to every location, clicked every interactive, tried every window - no luck. Can anyone give a detailed instruction from the MC's room?

Also, great game! The art and music bring a real sense of joy to the experience.

Oct 21, 2019
I've read a few responses for how to see Vera to get to the farm near the start of chapter 10 - but I still cannot do it. I've restarted from chapter 10 a couple of times, gone to every location, clicked every interactive, tried every window - no luck. Can anyone give a detailed instruction from the MC's room?

Also, great game! The art and music bring a real sense of joy to the experience.
MC's room > to the front of your house > go right (meet Clio) > go right to the bar and click on the wayside directions "Go to Uptown" > go up the hill (left of the cafe) > enter Vera's mansion (big white house, brown door) > go to the pool (outside doors between Dickins and the staircase) > click on Vera in the pool

Reactions: TheTrumanShow

Beast8

Jul 23, 2019
MC's room > to the front of your house > go right (meet Clio) > go right to the bar and click on the wayside directions "Go to Uptown" > go up the hill (left of the cafe) > enter Vera's mansion (big white house, brown door) > go to the pool (outside doors between Dickins and the staircase) > click on Vera in the pool
Thank you Sir. I was going to the pool from the room up the staircase, you can't click on her taking that route, only by going through the glass door on the ground level - d'oh!

Reactions: Mister Boombastic

Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
Sorry to everyone that had trouble clicking Vera or reaching the farm. Didn't realize I'd designed such a clunker of a navigation system. Especially since that balcony has been completely unused thus far :/

Reactions: loganterror

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I haven't been to this thread in a long time; just caught up reading and am happy to see more people signing on to the Ancho fantasy tour.

I decided to play the game again from chapter 1 and didn't realize how appropriate that would be as the current release finishes "Book 1". Took me a few days since, like many have noted, this is a game worth reading, too. And it's stuffed with words.

Really, when you do the whole run, especially a second time, you realize two things: one, how much depth and thought Ancho has put into the plot and characters and two, how he must actually be insane. Those early episodes were bulging!

It's such great quality, with bags of humor and escalating sexiness (oh how I remember the wails of those who thought there would never be sex in the game). Of course, a major drawback is that it's almost impossible to fap to because the story keeps trapping you. What an evil creator!

The strength of chapters 9 and 10 combined really have pushed this game up higher than I had it previously. I can't imagine the silent struggle of trying to put out a hand-drawn game on a regular basis, but I do know the difficulty in writing coherent plots and dialogues beyond "boy screws mom and older sister and aunt, rinse, repeat". Extraordinary and praiseworthy work.

Hopefully, Ancho retains his original enthusiasm and continues this engaging and fun game.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes