HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
ok its bin a while since i played this its first impression left a bitter taste in my month. When you are at your neighbors farm there are two NPC's a childhood friend and her mother where i left the game your childhood friend is rolling over in the hey with some Rich git from the city and your left getting Cucked. So my question is ? is it worth coming back to i did play it when it first came out and want to know is it worth coming back to or will getting Cucked be happing alot in this game
You don't get cucked in this game but cuck 4 guys (1 optional) and in my opinion is worth coming back but there are 2 girls(not main girls) that you see having sex with someone else before they get with the MC if you think that will ruin the game for you then, the best is to not play the game

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fantasy Valley Ch6-10 v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

yoni_m14

Aug 25, 2019
who ever stuck at Vera. don't go upstairs it will not let you click on her there. go downstairs next to the guy click on the window. there you will be able to interact with her. took me sometime to figure it out too :giggle:

Reactions: bamvius

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
how long is this chapter,is there more sex scenes that the last chapter
Compare the ch9 it is a little bit shorter and include less sex scenes but all of them are quality and animated, as far as i can remember ch9 has some not-animated scenes. In briefly, it is worth to play, so far it is the one of the best chapter.

Reactions: 1xxx23
May 26, 2018
When the first chapter was released, I was interested, but not entirely sold on the style of art. By the second and third chapter, the art (and particularly the animations) had significantly improved, and I was thoroughly enjoying this odd tale.

Each chapter has managed to top the previous, and now when I see an update I immediately know I'm in for a good ride.

Thanks, I just signed up as a patron.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Been a while since I played, but that land lady was super cute and hope for more content from her. Downloading now but not sure which chapter I reached. Saves don't fail me now.

Reactions: peter358

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Anyone having problem with talking to Vera in the pool ?
You can't click her from the balcony, you have to enter the backyard from the door downstairs.
If that's not the problem then I don't know, I had no problems clicking on her.

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
Holy s***, I don't have the words to describe how much I was in search of a game a little bit refreshing and then I discovered FV. Ancho broke out of the mold with his storytelling and illustration style. And yeah, I get it, a linear story with a character progression that goes to daydreaming about girls to then fucking even their mom... apparently that's a thing people can get a little annoyed in the first chapter -- but after that the magic just comes in a way...

This world is so enthralling that you want to explore every slice of it when you have the opportunity (and wow, Ancho did it very well putting some extra scenes throughout the chapters).

So here's my advice: if you are going to play this game don't be a b*** and stop in the first chapter because of 1 scene you didn't like. Just be a little patient and enjoy the story unfolding as you play. I'm f***** sure that by chapter 3-4 your impressions will be tottaly different.

That's it. I'm considering leveling up my rank at patreon as well. This game is just so good.

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Fantasy Valley [Ch.10]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Fantasy Valley [Ch.10]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

********************************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Fantasy Valley [Ch 9] - Fantasy Valley [Ch 1-5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Fantasy Valley [Ch 9] - Fantasy Valley [Ch 1-5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-22
Release Date: 2021-05-22
Version: Chapter 10 v1.0
LINK Italian translation

Reactions: peter358 and 1xxx23
4.60 star(s) 71 Votes