RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Thread looks a little dry lol. How's the update coming? Did someone check his patreon. I'm kinda lazy to do that myself lol.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
graphic is not so good like other sayid was done with ms paint, lool. i would love to know when will come next chapters, GOD bless u all!

Reactions: Viggy

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Fantasy Valley [Ch.10]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Fantasy Valley [Ch.10]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

********************************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Fantasy Valley [Ch 9] - Fantasy Valley [Ch 1-5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Fantasy Valley [Ch 9] - Fantasy Valley [Ch 1-5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 1xxx23 and peter358

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think that's just his endearing way of saying that: Unlike what others might think, the art is actually pretty amazing and that he can't wait to get his hands on the next update. Trust me I'm a professional broken engrish translator. :cool:
Well that's certainly not how it reads to non professional Engrish translators.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Any progress update on the next chapter?
this is the latest one I can see.

No seriously... just saying hi!
I just finished writing the rest of Ch 10, and I'm excited to get back to the drawing board bringing it to life. I don't have a ton of confidence in my writing abilities, but I think it's going to be the most interesting and most dramatic chapter yet! Ooh! Aah!
Not much to report aside from that, but thought I should post something and give you all another teaser image. Nothing quite like Sasha in the moonlight. How stale do you figure that loaf of bread with the knife in it is after all this time? Probably rock hard. Omg it's a sword in a stone! If David pulls out the knife will he become king of the farm?! Guys?! Are we onto something here?!
-Ancho

Dickman11

Sep 25, 2020
this is the latest one I can see.

No seriously... just saying hi!
I just finished writing the rest of Ch 10, and I'm excited to get back to the drawing board bringing it to life. I don't have a ton of confidence in my writing abilities, but I think it's going to be the most interesting and most dramatic chapter yet! Ooh! Aah!
Not much to report aside from that, but thought I should post something and give you all another teaser image. Nothing quite like Sasha in the moonlight. How stale do you figure that loaf of bread with the knife in it is after all this time? Probably rock hard. Omg it's a sword in a stone! If David pulls out the knife will he become king of the farm?! Guys?! Are we onto something here?!
-Ancho
Thanks but I have seen this one

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes