Oct 21, 2019
Just keep *pant pant* drawing! Almost *pant* there!

Finish line... in sight *pant pant*. Fingers... cramping! Eyesight.... degrading *pant pant*.
Working through this chapter's dramatic conclusion. Lots of illustrations that many of you will click through at the speed of light, but that's just the nature of the beast. Appreciate everyone's patience and support. Slightly delirious. Update should be ready soon... assuming I can figure out how to draw a dragon. 50 percent chance it'll look like a turtle.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Just keep *pant pant* drawing! Almost *pant* there!

Finish line... in sight *pant pant*. Fingers... cramping! Eyesight.... degrading *pant pant*.
Working through this chapter's dramatic conclusion. Lots of illustrations that many of you will click through at the speed of light, but that's just the nature of the beast. Appreciate everyone's patience and support. Slightly delirious. Update should be ready soon... assuming I can figure out how to draw a dragon. 50 percent chance it'll look like a turtle.

Noice, so at the end of this month to early june probably :love:

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
The new update is out guys, now we just need to wait
j.jpg

Thank you!

Ch 10 is finally finished and ready for your entertainment! What a marathon this chapter has been. So much drawing! For me, this chapter feels like a step change in quality for the art and animations but more so for the writing. Hopefully you all will feel the same way.

Once I could see the light at the end of the tunnel, the marathon of production became a mad dash to the finish line. As such, please forgive any typos that have escaped my completely deep fried brain.

Thank you all for your support, encouragement, and faith. And enjoy!

-Ancho

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Please go support Ancho if you have the capacity to do so.. Every little bit helps and the dude absolutely deserves it so please consider buying him a beer, or even better, a bottle of rum like any respectable pirate would do.
yeah he really deserves a bigger patreon base. guys go and share his game on other threads. people should know about his works its really a shame if they dont.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok its bin a while since i played this its first impression left a bitter taste in my month. When you are at your neighbors farm there are two NPC's a childhood friend and her mother where i left the game your childhood friend is rolling over in the hey with some Rich git from the city and your left getting Cucked. So my question is ? is it worth coming back to i did play it when it first came out and want to know is it worth coming back to or will getting Cucked be happing alot in this game

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Honestly one of my favorite game and devs, definitely needs to be higher up the list of known games.

I'm a Mac guy, so here's the Mac Link as well:

• Red Heart
Reactions: 1xxx23 and jowishg

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
ok its bin a while since i played this its first impression left a bitter taste in my month. When you are at your neighbors farm there are two NPC's a childhood friend and her mother where i left the game your childhood friend is rolling over in the hey with some Rich git from the city and your left getting Cucked. So my question is ? is it worth coming back to i did play it when it first came out and want to know is it worth coming back to or will getting Cucked be happing alot in this game
Depends on what you mean by getting cucked. If you mean "daydreaming about having sex with the girls, instead of actually having sex with the girls," that's more or less the first half of the game. If you mean "guys stealing your girls left and right," no, or there'd be an NTR tag. You do cuck a dude or two yourself, however, but it's not the game's focus.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Fantasy Valley [Ch.10] [Ancho] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 859 MB
Original Mac Size: 841 MB

Compressed Win Size: 514 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 512 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 520 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 71 Votes