Malfecient

Aug 16, 2019
Ok not sure if theres a hidden animations like the last chap but there a 3 interactable items in the plumbers room in university at day 2 I think but don't know what's there for and also there 2 sexy bitches in the first day in the university shower. Pls anyone enlighten me if there are any hidden scenes.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Ok not sure if theres a hidden animations like the last chap but there a 3 interactable items in the plumbers room in university at day 2 I think but don't know what's there for and also there 2 sexy bitches in the first day in the university shower. Pls anyone enlighten me if there are any hidden scenes.
nah you good

Reactions: badiadhuru

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
now we have to wait again for a another great chapter....
Yes we do -- but at this point if I were to say anything to Ancho it would be for him to take his time.
Still... I'm also looking forward to the next chapters! Can't wait to see Ancho getting the recognition he deserves as well.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I can't even count how many MFM threesomes (I tend to put the initials in descriptive order for a V. I'd consider MFM to be quite different from a MMF) I've had over the years. Probably somewhere between 100 and 200. The last one I had surprised me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
It's pretty hilarious that in a game which is shaping up to be a full power-trip harem experience, where the protagonist has already laid pipe to multiple women who are married or in a relationship, one throwaway scene at the beginning with an antagonist and a girl he's not romantically involved with at the time gets this much attention.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Damn, there was almost too much happening in this chapter. Was practically nonstop. Could have used a little more spacing out, but I'm not complaining too much. Only thing that I'd change would have been to replace the background music with something more ominous towards the end. Felt weird having that happy music going on while dramatic events were taking place.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Hi, is there a way to change MC name?
Not conveniently, the dev doesn't use a variable for the player's name in the dialog. Every time someone refers to him, it's spelt 'David' in the script, not '[D]'. And sometimes it's spelt differently, like with Yvette, who has an exaggerated French pronunciation of his name. So you'd either have to make a search and replace function and include it in the script, or manually find and replace every instance of David.

Edit: Well, I'll be. That wasn't hard at all. Download these two RPY files and put them in your game folder. Open them with a text editor.
In 'FV_name switch.rpy', go to these lines and replace NewPlayer and NewPlayerAccent with whatever you want the new player name to be.

Code:
replace_dict = {
        "David" : "NewPlayer",
        "Dayveed" : "NewPlayerAccent"
    }

Do the same in 'script.rpy' for this line:

Code:
define D = Character("NewPlayer", color="c15a3c")

Last edited:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
If this game doesn't get any sort of boost in recognition over the coming months it would be a damn travesty. Been following since Chapter 2, 3 4? Not even sure but it is amazing to see the story build and characters change and interact. The last update though (Chapter 10) Was a phenomenal one and with "Book 1" closed I am sure we are all going to need to strap in for the wild ride.

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes