Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
she is optional, so i dont know if thats really happening
but im hoping for Prifitha... Pirafthi?.. The history prof. and the baron girl
Who cares if it's optional? She wants the D, we should be able to give it to her if she wants it.

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
Hey Ancho. Nice to hear from you mate.

Excuse me if I'm being inopportune here,
but tell me about this "dark age" approaching the valley.

Do you intend to elucidate — or even demonstrate (if you get me) — throughout the chapter the nature of the "things" we will be facing or will you continue with the >one last moment of 'peace' with a shocking ending full of questions to make — that you talked about in the patreon?

Either way can't wait to see your writing in this one!
Cheers 'my duude. Keep it up!

Last edited:

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
there mightttt be some Morgan AND some Professor Priftathi in the next chapter :)
Please don't tease us like that my man... Prif has been my absolute favourite since day one, so you can have a little idea on how long I've been waiting for our sleepy boy to finally get lost in all that thiccness!

And no, the dream sequence doesn't count. irritated.png

• Haha
Reactions: peter358

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, gotta agree on the no teasing... I've wanted scenes with Morgan since she was introduced. I was a little disappointed when it seemed like she wouldn't be an option at first.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
the link for the compressed version of chapter 9 no longer works. Can someone please put a new link?
Thanks

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
And last we heard, which was about a month ago, development of this update was not going as quickly as usual.

Reactions: peter358
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes