Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Weird that, with all the fantastic story, hilarious dialogue, original art and thick plot, the most recurring comments are about the dreaded TLA.

Seriously, one little scene way, way back in the timeline. Not a thing since. Focus on all that's great about this game and move on already. This thread can be fun again instead of tiresome.
"TLA" snowflakes?

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
sure it was one time in the beginning but if she fucked a dog one time in the beginning would there be a beastiality tag? the point is it doesnt matter just put the goddamn tag in there so people like me know not to waste our time. Then guess what the whole comment section wouldnt be filled with people talking about ntr.

Nov 18, 2018
This has been debated over and over until the Mods had to come in and delete swaths of the thread wholesale.

The final decision was that according to the definition of NTR used by this site [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.], no scenes in the game required the tag.

You don't have to agree with the reasoning, but that's the ruling that was made, and that's the reason the tag isn't there, and isn't going to be there.

Now let's drop it before the Mods come back and leave nothing but scorched electrons in their wake.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
I think the dog stuff just shows Turin's positive side, and that he's totally fine with Yvette keeping a dog
dont make this wierder than it already is jailman :HideThePain:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Usually 3-5 months I think, depending on the length and difficulty of the chapter. A status update for Chapter 10 was posted yesterday. Writing is 40% done, Art and Code are both 20% done.
So probably not until February at the earliest then. Thanks.

Dtown1993

Mar 14, 2019
I've said this before, but this is by far the most underrated game on the site and probably my favorite. One of the few games on here where the characters are all likeable, the world has depth, and there's plenty of sex to go around without it feeling like too much.

After Chapter 3-4, I wrote that the only thing missing from this game was the ability to find meaningful stuff through exploration. Now, Fantasy Valley does that way better than just about any other game I've played. The "hidden" scenes are some of my favorite and it's just a good excuse to interact with the world. I'm guessing whatever Ancho decides to do next (if they decide to eventually close up Fantasy Valley) will probably take off. Sucks that the conversation in this thread has been about some nonexistent stuff in the first chapter when this game is so, so good.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Is it really 3-5 months between updates? Ever since I became aware of this game it's felt like 2 monts per, 3 tops. Guess it doesn't help that the changelog in the OP is severely outdated.

Oct 21, 2019
Is it really 3-5 months between updates? Ever since I became aware of this game it's felt like 2 monts per, 3 tops. Guess it doesn't help that the changelog in the OP is severely outdated.
The previous four releases were on November 19, July 1, April 9 and December 20. So I think 3-5 months was a pretty accurate estimation. Three weeks ago the new chapter was around 25% done, so I don't think it will be finished before March.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I've said this before, but this is by far the most underrated game on the site and probably my favorite. One of the few games on here where the characters are all likeable, the world has depth, and there's plenty of sex to go around without it feeling like too much.

After Chapter 3-4, I wrote that the only thing missing from this game was the ability to find meaningful stuff through exploration. Now, Fantasy Valley does that way better than just about any other game I've played. The "hidden" scenes are some of my favorite and it's just a good excuse to interact with the world. I'm guessing whatever Ancho decides to do next (if they decide to eventually close up Fantasy Valley) will probably take off. Sucks that the conversation in this thread has been about some nonexistent stuff in the first chapter when this game is so, so good.
Yeah just get back to this thread to see that it didn't even get past 50 pages, such an underrated game for sure

Reactions: peter358

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Yo what's happening guys. This thread's been silent. Do we have any info about how's the update coming up?

Oct 21, 2019
Yo what's happening guys. This thread's been silent. Do we have any info about how's the update coming up?

Very short and very overdue update for you all.

You know how we were all quietly hoping the new year would mark a turning point? A goodbye to the chaos and craziness of 2020? Let's just say 2021 has come out of the gates pulling no punches.

I'm ok and all will be well in time, but suffice it to say I have been derailed slightly. Work continues as time permits on Ch. 10 but it is going slowly. Apologies. As always, I will strive to improve and overcome. Thank you all for your patience and support.

-Ancho

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019

Very short and very overdue update for you all.

You know how we were all quietly hoping the new year would mark a turning point? A goodbye to the chaos and craziness of 2020? Let's just say 2021 has come out of the gates pulling no punches.

I'm ok and all will be well in time, but suffice it to say I have been derailed slightly. Work continues as time permits on Ch. 10 but it is going slowly. Apologies. As always, I will strive to improve and overcome. Thank you all for your patience and support.

-Ancho

Thanx for sharing this mate.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Dunno about the rest of you, but I'm really hoping he sticks with Morgan scenes for the next chapter.
she is optional, so i dont know if thats really happening
but im hoping for Prifitha... Pirafthi?.. The history prof. and the baron girl

Oct 21, 2019
Dunno about the rest of you, but I'm really hoping he sticks with Morgan scenes for the next chapter.
Me too. But in the first post on Ch. 10 Ancho mentioned that David will only stay in town for another day and a half and after that he "will be off on a little tangent". So unless something happens in the beginning of the chapter I'm afraid we'll have to wait a little longer.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes