Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Aight nevermind, forget I asked anything.

Let's go back to meaningless and unfounded discussions then :)
There's nothing meaningless or unfounded about any of these discussions prior to your questioning. I've seen this story many times in this forum and it always ends with moderators coming on here and handing out cyber spankings. Knowing that things tend to escalate quickly when it comes to the great NTR debate I simply recommended you to the various NTR threads in which you can speak open and freely without the presence of the Mods looming. If that bothers you then I don't know what to tell you, what I will say is that this thread has I always been somewhat chill or drama free and I'd like for it to stay this way.

You also asked a basic NTR question that has been asked hundreds of times throughout this forum, I'm sure you'll find the right discussions you seek if you simply search the threads.

Oct 21, 2019
Again Wicked, I'm sorry that I asked anything. I learned my lesson. As I mentioned several times before it wasn't my intention to create drama or discussion. I tried to formulate my question as neutral and non-aggressive as possible but apparently I failed miserably...

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Again Wicked, I'm sorry that I asked anything. I learned my lesson. As I mentioned several times before it wasn't my intention to create drama or discussion. I tried to formulate my question as neutral and non-aggressive as possible but apparently I failed miserably...
“I just think it's hot if she gets fucked, and sometimes the fact that she's cheating or that it's shown from a voyeur perspective makes it even hotter.“

I mean that pretty much sums up the “argument” you get off on watching others fuck the female characters, I would rather it be mc who’s doing the fucking versus watching someone else in action. But that’s my preference and you have yours, it’s just that simple.
Also, it doesn’t matter if it’s third or first person, a lot of people who play these games take on the embodiment of the main character, whether it’s NTR fans or not. For example, some NTR fans get off on seeing their Mc humiliated and embarrassed because that’s their kink, people like what they like.

Lastly Sarah got fucked by an adversary of the mc, he was just some random joe he’s someone who people legit hate and that’s Bradley so OF COURSE people are going to have some disdain towards that scene.

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
i gotta say the first five chapters had me feeling a bit unwell but dam 6 plus is awsome david is a savage

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
It may be unpopular to some, but he did watch his love interest getting fucked by that prick. But the thing is he was disgusted by it, had he enjoyed it we'd be having an entirely different conversation.
I don't of him as a simp per say, but this scene was distasteful. Like I said previously I stopped caring for Sarah after that.
Didn't he orgasm?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Weird that, with all the fantastic story, hilarious dialogue, original art and thick plot, the most recurring comments are about the dreaded TLA.

Seriously, one little scene way, way back in the timeline. Not a thing since. Focus on all that's great about this game and move on already. This thread can be fun again instead of tiresome.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes