Oct 21, 2019
I think you already found the diary right? Go to Turin's house, he lives next to Vera. When you stand in front of her house there should be an arrow on the right side of the screen.

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
So the first 5 chapters are separated from the others?? Or i can download the 9 chapters at one time??

poweruptonka

Jul 29, 2017
Should I download chapters 1-5 before downloading the current version? Or are all chapters 1-5 inside the chapter 9 version?

Oct 21, 2019
Should I download chapters 1-5 before downloading the current version? Or are all chapters 1-5 inside the chapter 9 version?
Haha perfect profile picture, seen as this was discussed 1 or 2 pages back. If you haven't played the first chapters yet you should download chapters 1-5 first. The latest file only contains chapters 6-9.

Dankness23

Aug 2, 2017
If I recall correctly I found 2 or 3 'hidden' scenes. The rest was unmissable. Not sure if I've seen them all tho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please correct me if I missed anything.
Thanks for the help btw cant find the piece of wood in the room with the dog and how can I get the scene with the blue haired girl ?

Oct 21, 2019
Thanks for the help btw cant find the piece of wood in the room with the dog and how can I get the scene with the blue haired girl ?
You can find the wood after the scene with Heather near the end of the party (see screenshot below). I don't know about the blue haired girl, missed that one myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This has been the best update of the series so far. There was a lot going on, and a lot to unpack. There was a lot of sex content in this update, so for those who may have felt that they get enough in the previous update you were definitely covered.

I like Joey as a friend, but unfortunately for him Morgan is a hottie. I felt bad initially, but quickly got over that following the countless teasing from Morgan that lead all the way up to a blowjob. And I can’t wait to cream pie her.... which hopefully is coming soon, especially with David being her hero and the reason she’ll get to finish school.

Then there’s Vera, who is tied with Morgan and Yvette as my best girl. She’s also been teasing and tempting us all series long so to finally get loads of content with her was so fulfilling to me. There was no half assed scenes just great sucking and fucking sessions. I get the sense that she’s falling for David, which is awesome.

On to Yvette and her story and I gotta say I feel so bad for the woman knowing what’s happened to her. Having her memories stolen by Arach is freaking terrible and although, I though the sex scene between her and David was hot it's still fucked up what happened to the poor woman. I mean she had/has a whole family out there somewhere. All this time a thought Old Man Turin was some tyrant, but he really just wants closer. The truth is been revealed slowly and I’m all here for it. Great update as I mentioned previously, this is easily one of my favorite games on this site.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fantasy Valley [Ch.9] Ancho

Original Size Win/Linux: 767 MB
Original Size Mac: 744 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 465 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 448 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Abhai updated his compressed version of chapters 1-5. Here's the link to his old post for whoever might want it too.

Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
Hi ancho

I really like your game, especially the art the the storytelling.
What I really miss, though, is a Gallery, where you can re-visit all the scenes. It would also give everybody the information, if they missed any (hidden) scenes.
Are you planning to include a Gallery function?
It's definitely a feature I'd like to add. I'm actually contemplating a bit of a re-vamp once Ch 10 is done, and that might be a good time to figure out implementing the gallery. Fingers crossed.

Question though... What in your opinion deserves to be in the gallery? Definitely all of the animated scenes sure, but what about those little peeks and such? Does it all go in? Thanks.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes