monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
so i download ch1-5 in the dropdown , then 6+ are together in the normal spot? or 6+ are all seperate

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Damn great update, the writing gets better and the MC really became a great one, this game deserves more recognition !

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Goddamn! Chapter 9 was a monster - so many sex scenes, the teasing with Morgan, Turin's face turn, and really good writing throughout. The art quality seems to have jumped up a notch as well (except for a few scenes that looked rushed, and some grainy zoom-ins), and there's a lot more fluid animation in addition to the stop-motion style frame loops. I like that the MC takes full advantage of the 'chosen one' perks, rather than waffle about for ages.

Basically, this is among my top games here. I know it's hella linear, but I enjoy the experience a lot more than many choice-driven games. Now the pain is having to wait months for Chapter 10.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Holy hell these chapters just get better and better. Also this has to be the funniest, most blatant NTR loophole I've ever seen. At least once you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you're SURE you wanted to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Xhin and SecretSal

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Holy hell these chapters just get better and better. Also this has to be the funniest, most blatant NTR loophole I've ever seen. At least once you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you're SURE you wanted to do it.
Hell yeah can't wait for that netori route to be expanded in the future chapters

Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
Forum friends... It has been too long, and I'm sorry to have left you hanging.

Ch 9 has released. If you're a fan and can spare a buck, pop over to the Patreon and do me a solid. Every contribution really helps.

Where the hell was I all this time? Great question. Turns out... I'm an idiot. No, seriously. I'm an idiot.

I actually was logging into this site every other week, but I didn't see any notification 'bells' so I figured the thread was dead. Which would have been understandable since the update was taking so long, and the project was off the feature bar on the home page. I literally thought no 'bells' meant no posts here... because I'm dumbbbbbb.

So I apologize. I didn't want to worry anyone, and I'm kinda touched that some of you were concerned. I'm sorry, but thanks for caring!

I hope you enjoy the latest chapter. I hope it's worth the wait. And let's all hope that Ch 10 goes a lot smoother!

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes