Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
I hope so too. Most people here are more worried that Ancho is stalling the update and totally overlook his physical and/or mental wellbeing. The dude's not some bot that's supposed to shit out an update every now and then just for your mindless entertainment, y'know..
Given that this will be-most likely-the last update of the year, I think he should slow down, take a break from now and then. I know he’s really comitted to the game, but he has to learn to relax and create a calendar in which he could establish a limited of hours per week to work on the game and don’t exhaust himself.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The image with the progress status isn't showing anymore, is it me or ? :unsure:

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
The image with the progress status isn't showing anymore, is it me or ? :unsure:
That’s why is kinda worrying this situation. Patreon and Twitter are really quieted. Weird, given the fact he was always communicative.

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
Did you try send his a message ? Is there anyone who knows ancho well ?
is maybe one of the higher tier patreons here who knows him well? I'll try to contact him on twitter. As I said, not because of the update status, just to know for sure that he's fine... :confused:

PS: Progress Bar fails to load on pc browser but works fine on mobile...at least for me

Reactions: peter358

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Did you try send his a message ? Is there anyone who knows ancho well ?
Probably, as was stated in previous comment, the higher tier patrons know something. But his Twitter has been dead since August, I don’t know if he’ll answer there.

Last edited:

blublublu

Jul 20, 2017
That’s why is kinda worrying this situation. Patreon and Twitter are really quieted. Weird, given the fact he was always communicative.
I don't really find it worrying. From what I got from the last status update, he ended up with a bit more work than expected to finish the current patch. The guy definitely takes pride in his work, and I think he would be the kind of person to prefer to go quiet until he has a final product to offer, rather than to make more status updates in the lines of "almost done, even though I already said it was almost done".

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
I don't really find it worrying. From what I got from the last status update, he ended up with a bit more work than expected to finish the current patch. The guy definitely takes pride in his work, and I think he would be the kind of person to prefer to go quiet until he has a final product to offer, rather than to make more status updates in the lines of "almost done, even though I already said it was almost done".
Even though I agree with everything you have said, Ancho has been always very spoken about the status and everything else in between and that is way is really weird he isn’t commenting anything in Patreon. He must have noticed all the comments in Patreon by now.

Reactions: peter358

HelloIamNobody

Dec 18, 2018
The never Ending Chapter ,Maybe Ancho take it too much seriously :D
Well quality comes first i think maybe he encountered much more bugs than expected or some thing that i do not understand but im checking the thread 5 times a day hoping that the update is there.. but litle by litle it gets me more worried than before what happened to Ancho and why is he not responding to anyone hope everything is fine and he can finish this masterpiece

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
Well quality comes first i think maybe he encountered much more bugs than expected or some thing that i do not understand but im checking the thread 5 times a day hoping that the update is there.. but litle by litle it gets me more worried than before what happened to Ancho and why is he not responding to anyone hope everything is fine and he can finish this masterpiece
Yes, currently I check 5 times in a day, too. I got excited when the time past.

Reactions: Ankitwaghinkar
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes