jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah ok i thought it was her.

"I dont have problem with her having another relationship as long as we can get her steal from her bf."
Well yes I agree with that. But what scene are you talking about in the bar ? They didn't fuck yet, plus the MC has a dream about her so mb it's a foreshadowing saying that MC will get that ass ?

Plus the next chapter will make you choose different paths, so mb in the future you'll have to decide to romance Sarah or not ? :unsure:

EDIT : OH OK NO IT'S NOT

Sarah is the one girl getting fucked by Bradley in chapter 1 ? Then yes I'm not a fan of that scene either, but I didn't feel attached to her at this point so i guess it's kinda ok.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
I have a question that makes me curious, considering MC's dream from chapter 8, there is a scene in which Morgan (Joey's girlfriend) appears doing a sexy dance. The question is if in this chapter 9 some scene will appear with her or facing the future. Pd. Chapter 8 was great

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I have a question that makes me curious, considering MC's dream from chapter 8, there is a scene in which Morgan (Joey's girlfriend) appears doing a sexy dance. The question is if in this chapter 9 some scene will appear with her or facing the future. Pd. Chapter 8 was great
Yeeeeeeeeeeah i really hope so, i'm betting this dream is a foreshadowing of what's to come. I mean it will be a huge waste not having Morgan as a sexual interest, she's the hottest character (imo) and i'm a sucker for netori so

Last edited:
Reactions: angcal

Darkku

May 25, 2017
a new post is out! can someone pls share!!?

Overdue post to let you all know that work continues on the never-ending Ch 9.
As usual, I've written myself a ton of art tasks for the final day of this chapter. I am putting final touches on one of the animations now, and staring at my notepad I see...
3 more free roam intervals that need art.
6 ish more story beats that need illustration.
And 3 more animated scenes. (Only 2 of which you're guaranteed to find. MWaHahahHaha!)
So wish me luck!
Thank you for your interest, support, encouragement, and patience. I hope this ridiculous 2020 is treating you well, and that you and yours are healthy and happy.
-Ancho

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I hope so too. Most people here are more worried that Ancho is stalling the update and totally overlook his physical and/or mental wellbeing. The dude's not some bot that's supposed to shit out an update every now and then just for your mindless entertainment, y'know..

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes