RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Ok so I'm gonna be honest here... I'm a big fan of ancho and really love the game. This update was good too. The art has improved, and it was all smooth... The only thing which I kinda felt odd was that the story was all over the place. But this is just my opinion and I'm saying this on the basis of earlier updates. The story progressed in this update but for me it was all over the place. A lot of things were happening too quickly. I'd have loved if the relation between MC and Morgan was given a tiny bit of more time before the scenes. The pace of the story got a little fast for me. Also the new story development related to that old man and his son, the baron, 'Curses', etc got a little fast. Other than that it was all good.

And in the end it's all just small nitpicking from my side lol and totally my opinions. :):).

Dankness23

Aug 2, 2017
How many scenes are in this update cause I have 15 so far and I wanna know if I found them all. Great game btw Ancho art gets better and better with every update glad you took your time with this one.

Oct 21, 2019
How many scenes are in this update cause I have 15 so far and I wanna know if I found them all. Great game btw Ancho art gets better and better with every update glad you took your time with this one.

If I recall correctly I found 2 or 3 'hidden' scenes. The rest was unmissable. Not sure if I've seen them all tho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please correct me if I missed anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mumumu1221

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
If I recall correctly I found 2 or 3 'hidden' scenes. The rest was unmissable. Not sure if I've seen them all tho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please correct me if I missed anything.

You missed that You wear plumber outfit and go to Marisa's house.(You can find plumber outfit in Ruby's workshop)
In Turin's party you could have some fun with Saphirre who has blue hair.
Also you can peek Professor Priftathi.

WX7

Aug 14, 2017
Where do i find Boris to tell him about bandit in the woods ? Searched everywhere butt no result ! And I want to advance with the story ! Pls help ! A guide will be helpfull !

Last edited:

Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
Where do i find Boris to tell him about bandit in the woods ? Searched everywhere butt no result ! And I want to advance with the story ! Pls help ! A guide will be helpfull !
After you've talked with Joey and Morgan just head up to the guild arena. It's out back of the University.

Reactions: WX7
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes