Oct 21, 2019
It's definitely a feature I'd like to add. I'm actually contemplating a bit of a re-vamp once Ch 10 is done, and that might be a good time to figure out implementing the gallery. Fingers crossed.

Question though... What in your opinion deserves to be in the gallery? Definitely all of the animated scenes sure, but what about those little peeks and such? Does it all go in? Thanks.
If it's not too much trouble I'd say all goes in. Not just to re-watch but also to check if you missed anything.

Maybe it's an idea to make a scene gallery for all the animated scenes and a separate picture gallery for the little peeks and such. Both categorized per chapter or per character.

Oct 26, 2020
Remember when people was shitting on the MC at the beggining of the game ? Glad he went from full wimp to full chad netoring everyone :BootyTime:
He indeed was kind of a wimp at the beginning, simping all the girls he saw and now he is playing all of them on his finger without too much trouble, that right there is what i call character development.
All lies he wasn't a wimp or simp at all, did you guys actually play the game lol.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Clearly not
He went from watching his love interest being fucked in chapter 1 to stealing his BF's girlsfriend in chapter 9. Plus he's way more bolding when it comes to dealing with women, I'm sorry but it's clearly character development and if you didn't notice it you're clearly blind

Oct 21, 2019
You could call it 'character development'. Or you could say it's just convenient for the story.

Either way, this discussion is about as meaningful as the discussion whether blue is a pretty color. You're not going to agree with each other and frankly it doesn't matter as long as everyone enjoys the game.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
You could call it 'character development'. Or you could say it's just convenient for the story.

Either way, this discussion is about as meaningful as the discussion whether blue is a pretty color. You're not going to agree with each other and frankly it doesn't matter as long as everyone enjoys the game.
Totally agree and i don't understand why people got so mad, it's not like i was hating on the game, contrary, i was praising it for character development , apparently you can't even express your opinion freely when it comes to a certain subject because someone must come ''correcting'' you and assuming your intentions thinking themselves somehow superior or smarter or simply thinking their opinion is better than yours, but that's internet for you, you can't ask for manners and education sadly :cry: at least is good to see that there are people who think before they talk and nowadays, this is something rare.

Last edited:

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
It's definitely a feature I'd like to add. I'm actually contemplating a bit of a re-vamp once Ch 10 is done, and that might be a good time to figure out implementing the gallery. Fingers crossed.

Question though... What in your opinion deserves to be in the gallery? Definitely all of the animated scenes sure, but what about those little peeks and such? Does it all go in? Thanks.
Thanks for replying directly to my request/idea/wish :)

As others already said, I would also like to have it all in there. Maybe you can have a Gallery with a section "Scenes" (i.e. animations) and another section called something like "memories" or similar, which contain the little "sexy" situations which usually don't have animations, but are just nice to re-visit.
You can have a look at other games and get some inspiration. Either do a "quick and simple" Gallery which works with an entry in the main menu and which shows you a small preview picture. Clicking on it basically just starts the scene. Or you can implement the Gallery somehow in the game (clicking on the "diary" or something), so it feels more natural.

But honestly: My priority would be to first get a gallery at all, before making it nice. The basic work is the same: Having persistent safe entries to unlock and so on.

I also use the gallery to remember what has happened so far, in case the next update takes longer ;)

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Remember when people was shitting on the MC at the beggining of the game ? Glad he went from full wimp to full chad netoring everyone :BootyTime:
It may be unpopular to some, but he did watch his love interest getting fucked by that prick. But the thing is he was disgusted by it, had he enjoyed it we'd be having an entirely different conversation.
I don't of him as a simp per say, but this scene was distasteful. Like I said previously I stopped caring for Sarah after that.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
So guys, I've got a question about this (not just to you but to anyone). Not to attack anyone's opinion, just out of sincere curiosity:

What is it exactly that sets you off in the Sarah getting fucked scene from chapter 1 (or NTR in general)?

I always assumed that people who hate NTR strongly identify themselves with the MC, and thus feel cheated on when a love interest fucks someone else. But from the way you talk about the MC ('HE' this..., 'HE' that...) it's clear that you see the MC as a third person. Also the game is not written from a first person perspective.

So then is it the fact that by fucking someone else, Sarah becomes a 'slut'? Because with that logic all the girls in this game should become undesirable because every single one of them is a slut. And what makes Marisa different in this case? She also fucks other guys, you just don't get to see that. And would that make her sex scenes distasteful if the game was written from Crexel's perspective?

Again, I'm just curious because I never really understood this. Personally when I play a game I don't really feel connected with any of the characters, so I don't give a flying fuck if a female character has sex with one person or another. I just think it's hot if she gets fucked, and sometimes the fact that she's cheating or that it's shown from a voyeur perspective makes it even hotter.
I'm not getting into another NTR discussion, simply because I don't care to anymore and I've dozens of comments why. If that's what you're into then fine but I like what I like and that kink isn't one of them. Also Marisa isn't a main love interest last I check.

Oct 21, 2019
I'm not getting into another NTR discussion, simply because I don't care to anymore and I've dozens of comments why. If that's what you're into then fine but I like what I like and that kink isn't one of them. Also Marisa isn't a main love interest last I check.
I'm not trying to start a discussion. Just an honest question because I'd like to understand why some people hate NTR while others don't. But if you don't want to answer that's fine of course! (y)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018

To me I'd be happy with just a sex scenes gallery, the Hj's, Bj's, Vaginal Sex and Anal of course. A quick way to relieve all of the hot action up into now.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes