CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Sorry for my bad English. Portuguese and English are very different kkkkkk
If you didn't say anything, I'd probably have assumed it was your first language honestly. Very good job. Better than most native speakers actually. But about your first post, I don't speak for the author, but I guarantee there will be more of Morgan in the future. I doubt that there will be a whole chapter dedicated to her though, since the game never really focuses on one girl per chapter. Some chapters kind of do, but there's never really a huge priority on specific girls. You more just get content with them sprinkled in when the story allows for it.

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
my god !
even though i love the art, i stopped playing nearly right away.
spineless doormat Mc ... check
pure blonde insufferable bitch ... check
best female friend being a dirty slut .... check

seriously there should be a doormat protagonist tag on this site.
Ah yes, because characters never change and develop through a story arc.
The only way MC is a doormat right now is that he seems to take on whatever quest people ask him to. Being a linear story, that's kind of unavoidable without giving a pointless option leading to an early game over. There are only a couple of characters who still have the upper hand on him, and that's mostly to justify extra h-scenes anyway.
Seriously, most origins stories of heroic characters have them being whipped a lot more before they come into their own. This stuff is way vanilla by comparison. Even if the aim is to go for a full power trip (which is where the story is currently at), starting at 100 makes for a pretty flat arc.

Dec 14, 2020
my god !
even though i love the art, i stopped playing nearly right away.
spineless doormat Mc ... check
pure blonde insufferable bitch ... check
best female friend being a dirty slut .... check

seriously there should be a doormat protagonist tag on this site.
Dude I also didn't like the first chapter like you hahahaha. But after I got to chp 6 onwards I realized that Fantasy Valley is practically a hero's tale, with its development happening with each chapter, and you can be sure that from chapter 1 onwards the game only improves a lot, mainly the MC the plot, and all the characters. (Ancho is amazing, I just say that)

DatRacoon

Dec 1, 2020
"dirty slut"?

The exaggeration in the criticism is so over the top it's laughable.
True , i went over the top with this one.
i should have said lying slut. she impersonate her father to make you come then lies about her relationship with the guy for no reason whatsoever.
If she had said something like: i know , he's a jerk but he is my boyfriend or something along those lines it would have been much better. It's not the action in itself i have a problem with, it's how it is brought up.
Also the fact that no matter what you do she will be your main LI.
and if seeing your childhood crush blowing someone gives you a boner , then there is a problem.

Dec 14, 2020
True , i went over the top with this one.
i should have said lying slut. she impersonate her father to make you come then lies about her relationship with the guy for no reason whatsoever.
If she had said something like: i know , he's a jerk but he is my boyfriend or something along those lines it would have been much better. It's not the action in itself i have a problem with, it's how it is brought up.
Also the fact that no matter what you do she will be your main LI.
and if seeing your childhood crush blowing someone gives you a boner , then there is a problem.
Play the game my friend, progress and find out, then come back here to write what you think.

Reactions: CUNTBLAZER420
Dec 14, 2020
It would be really interesting if next season of fantasy valley had a chapter focused on Morgan, like her wanting to take Joey to meet her parents, and joey getting nervous and insecure ends up taking the MC with them both. So we could see more depth into Morgan's storyline. (Morgan is my favorite girl)
Wow, Ancho reacted to my post, Ancho would just like to say that I'm your fan. And thank you so much for all this amazing story and the beautiful art you made.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
It's a shame that the story has to come to a temporary halt (especially now that things are starting to get interesting), though I'll take a thousand early chapter revamps than Ancho's inevitable burnout honestly.

So kudos to him for making this difficult and arduous decision - A brief and short-lived increase in patreon revenue is not worth going through the trouble of forcing yourself to write a story you're not quite ready to tell yet, and consequently, bring about the downfall of this wonderful game.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes