1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
Another thing that I thought of that might help this game a bit: updating the screenshots to show the much better art in the later chapters. I don't necessarily think the art in the early chapters is bad, but its definitely a bit rough and I could see how it might turn some people away. Also, I think Ancho should maybe look into putting the game on Steam Early Access. It could possibly generate some interest and increased revenue for the game.
I started making some threads on 4chan's /aco/. Don't know about the type of public that it may attract, but let's see lol.

Any help is welcomed. This game is just too precious to stop like this.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
I started making some threads on 4chan's /aco/. Don't know about the type of public that it may attract, but let's see lol.

Any help is welcomed. This game is just too precious to stop like this.
Lets hope for the best. I love this game and I would hate for it to end this way.

Reactions: 1xxx23

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
doing my part to promote this gem of a game. Keep grinding ancho, and evryone who wanna support this game, remember the greatest pleasures are after the harshest work. KEEP SUPPORTING AND SPREAD THE WORD. Thanks.
p.s. also if there was a that "fan poster thingy", that people have on everytime they comment, it would help to spread the message.

Last edited:

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
It would be nice to have some channels on PH and similars doing playthroughs aswell. Might find a way to do it... Just don't know exactly how.

Most people that make this kind of videos have their own patreon and consequently their own list of suggested gameplays elaborated by polls or whatever. It will be tricky.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Yo, mods think you guys could do the game a quick solid and change the screenshots to the good art in the later chapters? I think you'll find the results quite surprising. Maybe even game saving surprising. Maybe include a nice disclaimer that the art in the early chapters is set to have a redo as well. Please? #SaveFantasyValley

Reactions: 1xxx23

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
How can I help this game if my attempts wind up with two points against my account and all my posts deleted? Please tell me, I want to know. I do not want this game to die. This is not off topic. Saving this game is not off topic and I want to save this game. Tell me how. If I can't spread the word in other games that are similar, then how are people going to find out about it? I'm not trying to be sarcastic or condescending, I'm just asking: how do I get the word out about this game? How do I tell people in a way that isn't spam?

• Haha
Reactions: acondo
Oct 21, 2019
How can I help this game if my attempts wind up with two points against my account and all my posts deleted? Please tell me, I want to know. I do not want this game to die. This is not off topic. Saving this game is not off topic and I want to save this game. Tell me how. If I can't spread the word in other games that are similar, then how are people going to find out about it? I'm not trying to be sarcastic or condescending, I'm just asking: how do I get the word out about this game? How do I tell people in a way that isn't spam?
I appreciate your enthusiasm but promoting the game in other threads is not going to help anyone. I don't think the game will get any new supporters if it doesn't get updated, and even if it did, Ancho paused the billing so that won't really help him. Just reach out to the dev and tell him how much you liked the game. Hopefully he will find the time and motivation to continue the game in the future. Unfortunately that's all you can do right now.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
I appreciate your enthusiasm but promoting the game in other threads is not going to help anyone. I don't think the game will get any new supporters if it doesn't get updated, and even if it did, Ancho paused the billing so that won't really help him. Just reach out to the dev and tell him how much you liked the game. Hopefully he will find the time and motivation to continue the game in the future. Unfortunately that's all you can do right now.
Yeah, I know. It's pretty much over unfortunately. I just wish F95ZONE had a better system in place to draw attention to little hidden gems like this. Maybe just have a curated hidden gems section, dedicated to games that like this one, just need a little love and a bigger audience. Like at the very least they could have a better similar threads section, that actually suggests similar games, rather than games with similar names and maybe show you some screenshots.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes