Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Ancho tell me the cost I will single handedly fund this game !! This is a true gem of a game and one of the most dedicated creators I've seen awhile never disappoints with an update !!
ancho is not even looking into this thread if you were serious about your offer try to cantact him over patreon or sum. i wish he would also read all the comments here but yeah.

Reactions: CUNTBLAZER420

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
ancho is not even looking into this thread if you were serious about your offer try to cantact him over patreon or sum. i wish he would also read all the comments here but yeah.
Seems like he used to be pretty decently active on here at one time, but for whatever reason hasn't been on here in awhile. Maybe he still checks things out from time to time, but just doesn't say anything. I dunno. One can hope.

Reactions: bamvius

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So wait, you've been an utter menace in this thread and the whole time you never once supported the game on patreon? Like really dude?
A menace? I barely post here and the worst I do is occasionally state that what is not NTR is not NTR. If you're such a child that you find that being an "utter menace" then that's your issue because I'm not menacing shit, kiddo. This is a website based on piracy. Most people who post and play the games here doesn't support the games on patreon. Having a correct opinion on whether or not something is NTR does not require me to support the patreon.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
A menace? I barely post here and the worst I do is occasionally state that what is not NTR is not NTR. If you're such a child that you find that being an "utter menace" then that's your issue because I'm not menacing shit, kiddo. This is a website based on piracy. Most people who post and play the games here doesn't support the games on patreon. Having a correct opinion on whether or not something is NTR does not require me to support the patreon.
A "correct opinion". Nice touch, bro. Games like these depend on guys like us to try them and have the good sense to fund them if we like them. If everyone who came here understood that, we wouldn't be in the place we are now. That's why they link Patreon accounts in main posts. This site heavily encourages you to support the games if you like them. And if you really don't wanna or are too hard up to spare a couple of bucks, at least don't freely admit it. No one likes a leech. Especially if you're gonna throw your weight and "correct opinions" around, you'd better be backing it up with some cold hard cash. Even if you only post occasionally and take a over a week to reply to a comment I'd honestly forgotten about.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
art style is definitely unique and has potential, but is rather rough around the edges tbh. when the creator inevitably ends up remaking it in 4 years, i'll probably check it out :ROFLMAO:

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
art style is definitely unique and has potential, but is rather rough around the edges tbh. when the creator inevitably ends up remaking it in 4 years, i'll probably check it out :ROFLMAO:
It's rough around the edges in the first few chapters, but in the second half, it becomes literally some of the the best art on the site. Top 5 at least. Don't get fooled by the screenshots, the shabby early art, and the controversial "NTR" scene at the beginning. The beginning of the game just kind of sets a bad precedent for what the game ends up being, but It's well worth playing now if you stick with it. In terms of story, art, and amount of scenes, this really is one of the best adult games out there. Just play it dude, you won't regret it.

Mar 6, 2020
A "correct opinion". Nice touch, bro. Games like these depend on guys like us to try them and have the good sense to fund them if we like them. If everyone who came here understood that, we wouldn't be in the place we are now. That's why they link Patreon accounts in main posts. This site heavily encourages you to support the games if you like them. And if you really don't wanna or are too hard up to spare a couple of bucks, at least don't freely admit it. No one likes a leech. Especially if you're gonna throw your weight and "correct opinions" around, you'd better be backing it up with some cold hard cash. Even if you only post occasionally and take a over a week to reply to a comment I'd honestly forgotten about.
My man be spitting straight fire

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
Has Ancho been active on patreon?

EDIT: Nvm, I see his last post was 9/12 only saying "UGH". Couldn't see picture. Wonder what that was about.

Last edited:

dukeigthorn

Jul 30, 2018
Has Ancho been active on patreon?

EDIT: Nvm, I see his last post was 9/12 only saying "UGH". Couldn't see picture. Wonder what that was about.
He's taking a break from development for a while. I'm hoping he comes back to it eventually, but I know how hard it can be to live, pay for things, and spend a whole bunch of time on something with its own set of pressures on top of it day after day.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
This thread desperately needs the screenshots updated on it. Mods please change them.
I agree. I had seen this game for the first time around 2 months ago, but I did not play it cus the screenshots did not interest me. But, I enjoyed the game a lot when I finally played it. I wish the thread gets updated with a mixture of the first half and the second half screenshots, so that it doesn't put off people from playing the game.

Edit: try reporting and ask for updating the screenshots.

Last edited:

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
Seems like some people would be willing to pay decent change to help motivate Ancho. I'd be happy to contribute myself. Story is great. It's so good I'd want it to continue EVEN without the sex. Really liked it. Anyone have his email? Words of encouragement along with promises of small riches might help him get back at it

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Seems like some people would be willing to pay decent change to help motivate Ancho. I'd be happy to contribute myself. Story is great. It's so good I'd want it to continue EVEN without the sex. Really liked it. Anyone have his email? Words of encouragement along with promises of small riches might help him get back at it
Outside of Patreon, I don't think there is any real way of contacting him directly. He does have an account on here you could try, but I don't think he's been active for quite awhile. Unfortunately, the only thing we can do right now is wait and see. And hope.

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
He has a Twitter account named Ancho_Art. Don't know about his activity there after the release of chapter 9... but it might be worth trying.

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
He has a Twitter account named Ancho_Art. Don't know about his activity there after the release of chapter 9... but it might be worth trying.
I reached out. Can only hope at this point. Man... idk I can't seem to stop thinking about this game. This developer needs a deep pocket investor! lol

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes