Mar 6, 2020
I went to his patreon and decided to become a patreon of his. I realize he has paused billing while he is on a break BUT I believe if enough of us sign up to become patreons it would help. I'm sure he occasionally checks patreon just to see what his monthly contribution was/is, and if he were to see it increase substantially it might make him delve back into the project. I know there have been some people willing to invest lots of money into this project and I believe something as small as showing your true love of this game by becoming a patreon, will help get this game back on track. At least that's my hope.
Together we stand United we fall.

Reactions: crysman2000

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Just saw it's FINALLY over $600/m. Slowly but surely. Even if it's slow, when he sees the donations creeping up again and again it should show him there's legitimate interest in this master piece!
Yeah, mine was the one that pushed it over $600. I was sitting there looking at it, annoyed that shit like Innocent Witches can put out garbage update after garbage update with zero content for years at a time and bring in tens of thousands of dollars a month, while an original project with a hard working and passionate creator like Fantasy Valley gets left by the wayside barely making a few hundred dollars. I wish there was a way we could actually promote this thread properly to get it more attention.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Yeah, mine was the one that pushed it over $600. I was sitting there looking at it, annoyed that shit like Innocent Witches can put out garbage update after garbage update with zero content for years at a time and bring in tens of thousands of dollars a month, while an original project with a hard working and passionate creator like Fantasy Valley gets left by the wayside barely making a few hundred dollars. I wish there was a way we could actually promote this thread properly to get it more attention.
Believe me, I've tried. Tried and was reprimanded. I'm still salty about it.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Believe me, I've tried. Tried and was reprimanded. I'm still salty about it.
Don't be salty about it, the mods here are absolute troglodytes. Some topics get away with no moderation whatsoever, they constantly call discussions on the actual development of the game as "off topic" and delete them, call complaints about how long it takes for some projects to get anywhere trolling even when those complaints are 100% legitimate and completely ignore said complaints in other topics, and so on. F95 is one of the worst moderated message boards I've ever come across. This post would be off topic, your post is of topic, basically any post that isn't "WHERE ARE UPDAYT?!?!?!?!" or "Wow gam so gud me an suck pepe of dev forevar!" is off topic.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Curious what did you try and why were you repimanded?
I tried suggesting it in some other threads got popped for spam. All I was trying to do was tell people about the game. I get why that would be no fun in a thread, having to see people constantly spam about their favorite game, but I never posted about it more than once in each thread, and the game is in some dire straits right now, so you'd think they could've cut me some slack, but they didn't. They took "points" from my account for it. I'm not really sure what that means, but the mod who reprimanded me was actually pretty cool. He talked with me about it for awhile, listened to my complaints and even agreed with me on some things. Shout out to that guy.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I typically ignore what hte mods say, as I consider such moderation to be active censorship and I have... strong opinions about such things. I'll be banned at some point because I'm not going to listen to a moderator telling me to do squat. One of them edited one of my posts so I just added back what they took out and shit talked them for censorship.

With that out of the way there really should be a recommendations thread. One where we can contribute to it by talking about games like Fantasy Valley and others in need of support.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
He's made no patreon updates and Fantasy Valley is less than a week away from being proclaimed as abandoned by the site, thus making it even harder to get attention directed its way.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
He's made no patreon updates and Fantasy Valley is less than a week away from being proclaimed as abandoned by the site, thus making it even harder to get attention directed its way.
I've sent him a message over Patreon to notify him about this. Hopefully he sees it and does something about it. Any Patrons here should definitely think about doing the same, as well as sending him some words of encouragement and support for the game. An abandoned tag would be absolutely detrimental to the game's overall health. It could still comeback from it, but it'd be a pretty rocky road.

Reactions: crysman2000
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes