Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
You know though, as much as I love this game and what Ancho has done with it, its failure kinda just rests him and him alone. Yes, to some extent it got overlooked due to the early art and turned some people away with that controversial scene at the beginning, but the game is just not out there. Its not on steam, Itch.io, nothing. Literally just here and a few other sketchy sites. His Twitter has been inactive since 2020, hasn't posted on here in months and has no other social media or means of contact as far as I know. The game absolutely has an audience, they just never knew the game existed and no one has any chance to do so. He just never put it out there. It was destined to be a hidden gem. Even I only stubbled across it by chance. The only way anyone has of finding this game is on here and its literally buried under mountains of absolute trash tier 3d games that only get good reviews because they update frequently(and yes I realize that that is a horrible generalization and there are some actually really good games on the top rated). I definitely think this whole situation is still salvageable, but his window of opportunity is closing fast.
He's probably got enough material to be able to do an early access release on Steam. But it would depend on what other material he has that we haven't seen and his ability to generate regular updates to be able to satisfy the demands of a platform like Steam.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
u forgot to add them mods also corrupted on here site lmaOo i experienced it first hand in 'bigger games' topics controlled by devs and them mods like 'wild life' 'subverse' or 'milftoon drama' );
I think in the case of bigger games, it's the sheer volume of posts. I can't remember which game thread it was, but I've seen something along the lines of "there's literally too much shit to go back and delete, so instead of deleting posts, we're going to start thread-banning if you keep X."

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I've been fan of this since day one and it pains me that games like this is under the radar and aren't generating the revenue it deserves. It certainly is one of the best games on here, from the art to the story. That being said I don't think this game will be abandoned for too long, I know some changes are being made under the hood but until then I've got plenty of content from the 10 previous chapters to keep me satisfied.
Didn't he say that he was reworking the art or something like that?

Reactions: Wicked Garden

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I think in the case of bigger games, it's the sheer volume of posts. I can't remember which game thread it was, but I've seen something along the lines of "there's literally too much shit to go back and delete, so instead of deleting posts, we're going to start thread-banning if you keep X."
Sounds like the Milfy City thread

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
lol so whats the point of having topic/thread at the first place if were not allowed to have opinion xD youtube dislike button situation all over again ;s

btw Ferg plz spare my weapon ;o

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
lol so whats the point of having topic/thread at the first place if were not allowed to have opinion xD youtube dislike button situation all over again ;s

btw Ferg plz spare my weapon ;o
I'm honestly not too sure what flies and doesn't fly. From what I can tell, you can get a way with a lot of things, so long it's not causing/going to cause pages upon pages of people arguing.

And no. I hunger for iron and salt.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm. i downloaded 1-5 chapters... but not sure. it felt like it ended on 4th before 5th. (or maybe it was said 'the end of 5th...' i didnot read)

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
This is very sad indeed, just when I was hoping that the next update was gonna be more Morgan focused.

Unfortunately it may take some time to get Ancho back to the game. He often stated that because the game didn’t generate any money, he had to find others jobs to make a living and that caused him to take distance from the game.

Reactions: Hound_013

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh how to pass the guard. i got hammer but cannot figure out helm thing
ah found deer head i heard (bar) about

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
It's just shy of four months since Ancho last posted, and six months since the last update. At this point I think it's safer to just assume he's permanently packed it in than hold any kind of hope that he's going to return to working on it.
never lose hope. There are a few games I've played where they were "abandoned" for over a year and continued on eventually. There's always hope

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes