Dtown1993

Mar 14, 2019
Yeah, this was probably my favorite game on the site. Totally understand Ancho breaking off of it if that's what they decided to do, but I'm weirdly hopeful we'll get a conclusion since it feels like it only needed a couple of additional chapters.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Just a friendly reminder that you can still help this game by leaving a positive review and "liking" it, if you haven't. This will help it achieve better visibility within the site, potentially drawing in more players, which would see an increase in demand for a new chapter, witch in turn, might spur Ancho into picking up where he left off. It's worth a shot anyway.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I lost this game on my PC and have been looking for it again, just couldn't remember the name.
So glad I re-found it.
I just hope this gets un-abandoned!!!
Nope, this isn't it.
But it sounded like it.
Anyone have an idea?
It takes place on a beach where you return home from college. You click on the screen moving from place to place on the map.

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Goddamn. I'd been away from this thread, thinking Ancho was just recharging his batteries for the next act, and then I come back to see the Abandoned tag. Talk about a kick in the gut.

Overall, it wasn't the worst place to end (if it has), since there was closure on a lot of the arcs before the dramatic setup for the next act.

Can't blame Ancho for lack of motivation when the patronage is low, since he did bust ass for so many months. But I'm going to miss this game, definitely one of the most outright fun to play. Rarely a moment when I was thinking "When will this part end, so I can get to the good stuff?" because it was good stuff throughout.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Goddamn. I'd been away from this thread, thinking Ancho was just recharging his batteries for the next act, and then I come back to see the Abandoned tag. Talk about a kick in the gut.

Overall, it wasn't the worst place to end (if it has), since there was closure on a lot of the arcs before the dramatic setup for the next act.

Can't blame Ancho for lack of motivation when the patronage is low, since he did bust ass for so many months. But I'm going to miss this game, definitely one of the most outright fun to play. Rarely a moment when I was thinking "When will this part end, so I can get to the good stuff?" because it was good stuff throughout.
stopped right about where thing were getting spicy with morgan....

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
It's a shame the game is labeled abandoned when things were truly getting good. We also never unfortunately never got the gallery addition, but it's whatever, since saving before each scene is enough. Hopefully Ancho keeps living a good life.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
stopped right about where thing were getting spicy with morgan....
Yeah, Morgan was one of my favourite parts. The mix of 'Ooh I'm being an asshole' and 'Nah I'm just helping her so that my buddy gets the benefit of her experience (No, seriously!)' was a lot of fun. Plus, Ancho has a very lighthearted storytelling, so you were confident he would resolve it in a way that doesn't damage their friendship.

Reactions: Jim Webb

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Sad that nobody cant contact him over patreon or sum like that to alteast give us some information about the future

Aug 28, 2021
From his Patreon:
"I'm pausing billing. Life isn't giving me time to work on Fantasy Valley right now, and progress is miserably slow. I'm sorry it's come to this.

I'll keep billing paused until I can get Fantasy Valley off the back-burner and back into more serious production, but I can't make any estimates on timing at this point. I'm over-committed, and I'm trying to recover from the cost of sinking two years into a Patreon project that never took off.

I hope you can understand :("

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
From his Patreon:
"I'm pausing billing. Life isn't giving me time to work on Fantasy Valley right now, and progress is miserably slow. I'm sorry it's come to this.

I'll keep billing paused until I can get Fantasy Valley off the back-burner and back into more serious production, but I can't make any estimates on timing at this point. I'm over-committed, and I'm trying to recover from the cost of sinking two years into a Patreon project that never took off.

guess we have our answer

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
From his Patreon:

Well thats better then it being abandoned outright.

Reactions: CUNTBLAZER420
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes