1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
My god... this game is a gem. It's depressive the situation it is right now, struggling for recognition.

Maybe if Ancho kept his hope a little longer, at least until the first chapters remake, the game could've attracted more people... But I don't blame him at all. Fantasy Valley improved in all aspects but income over the time. And it's been a long one since it is like that...

Welp... If you guys can afford it, subscribe to his patreon.

If you follow any channel on PH or something like that, please recommend this game.

I really believe that Ancho will come back to this project. But he needs more recognition to do so.

In the end of the day it's the least we can do... ;P

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
So the game really is abandoned after all? i really wish it isn't, such a god damn shame, one of the best games i played out here.
Not officially abandoned, just functionally abandoned. Ancho said he might come back to it, but it seems unlikely at this point. Its more of an indefinite pause.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
This is really well-made. There are always criticisms one could add, and I often do enjoy giving contructive criticism, but this time around I just want to state my appreciation for this gem.

I was sad to see the developer hadn't been getting proper recognition even after so long, truly a shame. I hope the support picks up and the dev gets the boosts he needs where he needs them, and can enjoy continuing a gem such as this.

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
Before applying the abandoned tag, mods tried reaching out to Ancho right?... To get notice whether its abandoned or temporary pause... I'm guessing he never responded... I'm hoping that's the case cause if he DID respond and said "Yea I am done with that game, place the abandoned tag... that would make me very sad...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I don't believe the mods actually reach out to the devs, they just give a project three months and if there are no updates of any kind be it an actual update, a news post, or any kind of social media post indicating that the developer is still working they tag it as abandoned.

He's starting to lose support on patreon. If he's going to get back to work let's hope it's soon or he'll be losing a lot of paying supporters.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
You know though, as much as I love this game and what Ancho has done with it, its failure kinda just rests him and him alone. Yes, to some extent it got overlooked due to the early art and turned some people away with that controversial scene at the beginning, but the game is just not out there. Its not on steam, Itch.io, nothing. Literally just here and a few other sketchy sites. His Twitter has been inactive since 2020, hasn't posted on here in months and has no other social media or means of contact as far as I know. The game absolutely has an audience, they just never knew the game existed and no one has any chance to do so. He just never put it out there. It was destined to be a hidden gem. Even I only stubbled across it by chance. The only way anyone has of finding this game is on here and its literally buried under mountains of absolute trash tier 3d games that only get good reviews because they update frequently(and yes I realize that that is a horrible generalization and there are some actually really good games on the top rated). I definitely think this whole situation is still salvageable, but his window of opportunity is closing fast.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I wouldn't say its failure is due just to Ancho himself. There's a certain level of random chance that exists within patreon game development. There's as equal a chance of a worthless shit pile bringing in $10,000 a month as there is it bringing in $10. I think the actual failure lies in putting too much stock in the game. He should have treated it more like a side hustle, which is what all patreons should be unless they're bringing in so much that you could conceivably finish a project, have tons of people drop from it, and still have tons of money left over.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Seemingly. It never took off how the creator hoped and he paused billing to rethink things. Unfortunately he has not posted an update it over three months and three months is the time frame that F95 gives developers before proclaiming a game abandoned.

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
You know though, as much as I love this game and what Ancho has done with it, its failure kinda just rests him and him alone. Yes, to some extent it got overlooked due to the early art and turned some people away with that controversial scene at the beginning, but the game is just not out there. Its not on steam, Itch.io, nothing. Literally just here and a few other sketchy sites. His Twitter has been inactive since 2020, hasn't posted on here in months and has no other social media or means of contact as far as I know. The game absolutely has an audience, they just never knew the game existed and no one has any chance to do so. He just never put it out there. It was destined to be a hidden gem. Even I only stubbled across it by chance. The only way anyone has of finding this game is on here and its literally buried under mountains of absolute trash tier 3d games that only get good reviews because they update frequently(and yes I realize that that is a horrible generalization and there are some actually really good games on the top rated). I definitely think this whole situation is still salvageable, but his window of opportunity is closing fast.
Actually Ancho put the game on Itch.io -- ( ) -- that's how I discovered it! But it's available only until chapter 5, the "free version"...

It mentions the fact that the rest of the game can be downloaded on patreon by supporting it, but the page on Itch.io registers its development only until chapter 8. After that it seems like Ancho stop updating the information on the site.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Actually Ancho put the game on Itch.io -- ( ) -- that's how I discovered it! But it's available only until chapter 5, the "free version"...

It mentions the fact that the rest of the game can be downloaded on patreon by supporting it, but the page on Itch.io registers its development only until chapter 8. After that it seems like Ancho stop updating the information on the site.
Sorry for that. I never saw it anytime I ever searched for it. I was really just venting anyways. It was mostly all just meaningless bitching. Its just so hard watching this game die and it just feels like there should be a good reason for it to do so, some place to put the blame, but there's really not. This whole situation just fucking sucks.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I've been fan of this since day one and it pains me that games like this is under the radar and aren't generating the revenue it deserves. It certainly is one of the best games on here, from the art to the story. That being said I don't think this game will be abandoned for too long, I know some changes are being made under the hood but until then I've got plenty of content from the 10 previous chapters to keep me satisfied.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Ancho has been radio silent for over three months and has not responded to attempts to contact him as far as I'm aware, on top of that the content of the last post he made gave the distinct impression that he was dealing with financial issues and other personal demons. At this point I'd say it's safe to assume that it's dead until proven otherwise.

I can't claim the first ten chapters keep me satisfied simply because you don't ever get a proper sex scene with Morgan. :/

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I agree, he didn't do much either to publicize his game more, make it more known in other ways, all he has it's his Patreon and that's it, if he ever wanted to make more money out of this game then he should have done more than posting it here on the forum.
But i really hope he will come back to this because it's a real shame abandoning it suddenly, especially for the amount of work he put all this time until now.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Don't be salty about it, the mods here are absolute troglodytes. Some topics get away with no moderation whatsoever, they constantly call discussions on the actual development of the game as "off topic" and delete them, call complaints about how long it takes for some projects to get anywhere trolling even when those complaints are 100% legitimate and completely ignore said complaints in other topics, and so on. F95 is one of the worst moderated message boards I've ever come across. This post would be off topic, your post is of topic, basically any post that isn't "WHERE ARE UPDAYT?!?!?!?!" or "Wow gam so gud me an suck pepe of dev forevar!" is off topic.
u forgot to add them mods also corrupted on here site lmaOo i experienced it first hand in 'bigger games' topics controlled by devs and them mods like 'wild life' 'subverse' or 'milftoon drama' );

Reactions: johndoe19
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes