Jun 11, 2020
It's crazy how one scene can define an entire game, at least in the minds of some. Watching Sarah get shagged is one thing, but knowing that it was by that asshole Bradley who's the main adversary of David is a hard thing to swallow. Even I was 50-50 about Sarah after that and ultimately decided not to pursue her romantically. Having a awesome girl like Sarah fall for a guy like Bradley in the first place seemed maddening to me.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
It's crazy how one scene can define an entire game, at least in the minds of some. Watching Sarah get shagged is one thing, but knowing that it was by that asshole Bradley who's the main adversary of David is a hard thing to swallow. Even I was 50-50 about Sarah after that and ultimately decided not to pursue her romantically. Having a awesome girl like Sarah fall for a guy like Bradley in the first place seemed maddening to me.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure removing that scene was one of the reasons Ancho wanted to rework the early chapters. Still a great game though if you can get past it.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
There's too many other babes now much hotter than Sarah to rage quit. But I admit that at the time I wasn't a fan of that either. The remaster version looks good though, might subscribe again.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I think rather it was the whole attitude, the first meeting she saying that she did not even want to see Bradley and that she had already finished everything with him, that it was a mistake and then acting affectionate with Mc (even jealous when the MC told her that the mother told him to sleep with her) and the next night they show her fuck with the guy who said she didn't want to know anything more "with the excuse of stress."(imo the dev presented her as a main Li but that scene was a turn off for many, I at least did not expect that scene after everything she said on the 1st day)

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
I think rather it was the whole attitude, the first meeting she saying that she did not even want to see Bradley and that she had already finished everything with him, that it was a mistake and then acting affectionate with Mc (even jealous when the MC told her that the mother told him to sleep with her) and the next night they show her fuck with the guy who said she didn't want to know anything more "with the excuse of stress."(imo the dev presented her as a main Li but that scene was a turn off for many, I at least did not expect that scene after everything she said on the 1st day)
It does kind of come out of left field and I think that it's is a major issue preventing this game to really get the ground it deserves, but it also is a semi-important story device. At the very least it provides you with a genuine sense of loathing for Bradley, albeit at the expense of Sarah. It was probably going to change in the rework, but with the games status up in the air, who knows if that'll happen.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

And to further aggravate people it keeps sending you back to her. Also why would MC trust a single thing she said from that point on? (I get that's the nature of what's basically a kinetic novel.) But yea,like the MC is helping her because he needs gold,yet the dude in the tavern like 2 doors down kept offering him a job. A job MC could do,without risking his fucking life,travelling to it.

Last edited:

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
And to further aggravate people it keeps sending you back to her. Also why would MC trust a single thing she said from that point on? (I get that's the nature of what's basically a kinetic novel.) But yea,like the MC is helping her because he needs gold,yet the dude in the tavern like 2 doors down kept offering him a job. A just b MC could do,without risking his fucking life,travelling to it.
Yeah, that was basically my feeling playing the first half of the game, but the second half was so good I honestly forgot about it. When it happens though it's a complete mindfuck and you're left thinking, "oh it's gonna be this kinda game, huh?", when it's really not. It really sours the experience of the first few chapters and It just doesn't fit all that well tonally with the rest of the game and actively scares people from playing it, so personally, I advocate for it to be changed or omitted. The game would be better off without it.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There's too many other babes now much hotter than Sarah to rage quit. But I admit that at the time I wasn't a fan of that either. The remaster version looks good though, might subscribe again.
Honestly, i didn't give much of a damn about Sarah - or Dayna for that matter - either way and as you said, far hotter girls entered the game not long after. Damn, even Nataly & Heather add more interesting interpersonal dynamics to it.

As an aside, anyone else kind of bothered by Morgan's style change around chap.08? Her boobs seem to be constantly inflating.

Reactions: CUNTBLAZER420

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Honestly, i didn't give much of a damn about Sarah - or Dayna for that matter - either way and as you said, far hotter girls entered the game not long after. Damn, even Nataly & Heather add more interesting interpersonal dynamics to it.

As an aside, anyone else kind of bothered by Morgan's style change around chap.08? Her boobs seem to be constantly inflating.
That Sarah scene happened early in the series so to the detractors credit they probably felt that that was about as good as it would get LI wise. I think if that same scene happened in chapter 7 or 8 it would've have been as bad seeing as how David is swimming in pussy at that point, maybe who knows?

And Morgan tits look fine to me, she doesn't need any massive juggers there's enough of that. Hopefully she stays that way.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
That Sarah scene happened early in the series so to the detractors credit they probably felt that that was about as good as it would get LI wise. I think if that same scene happened in chapter 7 or 8 it would've have been as bad seeing as how David is swimming in pussy at that point, maybe who knows?
Yes, it seems conflating "potential LI having a sex life its own" with "potential LI is cheating behind the MC's back" is something very common in the forums and not every dev is ready to handle that. But yeah, throwing Bradley about whom so much noise over shittiness as boyfriend was made, in that scene instead of some "stress relief rando" was very ham-fisted, ending up quite borderline. No wonder many people were triggered.

And Morgan tits look fine to me, she doesn't need any massive juggers there's enough of that. Hopefully she stays that way.
Agreed, Morgan looked great from the get go, no need to inflate them like seems to be happening since ch.08.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
I'm not sure if we are going to get another chapter update but maybe we have a chance and get it on Christmas.

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
Not so much losing interest, just losing money. The financial support just wasn't there for him unfortunately. He may still come back to it though.
I went to his patreon and decided to become a patreon of his. I realize he has paused billing while he is on a break BUT I believe if enough of us sign up to become patreons it would help. I'm sure he occasionally checks patreon just to see what his monthly contribution was/is, and if he were to see it increase substantially it might make him delve back into the project. I know there have been some people willing to invest lots of money into this project and I believe something as small as showing your true love of this game by becoming a patreon, will help get this game back on track. At least that's my hope.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
I went to his patreon and decided to become a patreon of his. I realize he has paused billing while he is on a break BUT I believe if enough of us sign up to become patreons it would help. I'm sure he occasionally checks patreon just to see what his monthly contribution was/is, and if he were to see it increase substantially it might make him delve back into the project. I know there have been some people willing to invest lots of money into this project and I believe something as small as showing your true love of this game by becoming a patreon, will help get this game back on track. At least that's my hope.
You heard the man, pay up boys. Let's give Ancho the support he deserves.

Reactions: crysman2000

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Yeah, I'm pretty sure removing that scene was one of the reasons Ancho wanted to rework the early chapters. Still a great game though if you can get past it.
Oh he's reworking the first parts of the game now?
If that's so, I'll know to wait for that instead of waiting for chapter 11

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You heard the man, pay up boys. Let's give Ancho the support he deserves.
I'm honestly just sitting here waiting for him to reactivate. There aren't many projects I'm willing to support on here, as more often than not you get burned because suddenly two months per update turns into three and three into six and six into once a year, and once a year into whatever the fuck is going on with milfy city these days and its one update four months ago that was supposed to be followed by another one two weeks later. Fantasy Valley is one of the very few where it feels like the creator is being up front about his struggles and I'd like to put some money in. Buuuuut I can't.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
I'm honestly just sitting here waiting for him to reactivate. There aren't many projects I'm willing to support on here, as more often than not you get burned because suddenly two months per update turns into three and three into six and six into once a year, and once a year into whatever the fuck is going on with milfy city these days and its one update four months ago that was supposed to be followed by another one two weeks later. Fantasy Valley is one of the very few where it feels like the creator is being up front about his struggles and I'd like to put some money in. Buuuuut I can't.
I believe even though it's paused you can still sign up. It just won't take any money from you. Like the guy earlier said, if Ancho sees enough people sign up, maybe he'll get a second wind. One can hope anyway.

Reactions: crysman2000
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes