CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
I'm not sure how long its said this, but Ancho's Patreon page states that the billing is paused and will resume on April 1st. Take that how you will I guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: peter358

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
I'm fairly certain it's said that for every month since he stopped payment.
Could be. I may just not have noticed it up until now. Honestly, the guy could be dead and we'd just never know. I mean, he left such an ambiguous final post about the games future and then has just ghosted for months. No communication of any sort. So when I noticed that it said that I jumped a little.

gaylord12

Nov 12, 2019
Yeah, I mean... this has always been the fundamental problem with this game... that's why the dev took a break from it for a while... sad, isn't it
I think this game got slightly under $1000 on Patreon at best. It's a nice side income but not enough to support going full time on the game as Ancho suggested.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
This game have real sloppy seconds? Like fucking a creampied ass/pussy, or you are just stealing the girl from another guy?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
This game have real sloppy seconds? Like fucking a creampied ass/pussy, or you are just stealing the girl from another guy?
No physical sloppy seconds, nope. And while there's some cheating, it's more like borrowing than stealing. One of the husbands even tries everything in his power to get you to bang his wife. Of course, he has good reasons for it.

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Agree that it's sad to see this unusually interesting game sit on the sidelines. Hopefully Ancho will be back.
It's been 11 months since the last release and 7 since the last post on his patreon. The longer it goes without him resurfacing the less likely it is he'll ever return. He was going back to rework early chapters because he had artist's block, that's never a good sign.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes