Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
...Can this really be called a game at this point? I mean, all I found was an interactive gallery of sorts.. or am I missing something..?

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Theres a post on his website/twitter about some huge falling out with Tiaz...that probs contributed quite a bit to the massive delay. Still huge and hasnt tweeted anything in a couple months.

Dunno if Abandoned tag is appropriate or not...no posts about game on his website in 8 months and no posts in Patreon in like 4 months.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seriiuo

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
He did made a trello board for people to track the progress on the game and from what i see he still making the game but he add so many thing i dont know when he will done

Reactions: poopbulb1

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Theres a post on his website/twitter about some huge falling out with Tiaz...that probs contributed quite a bit to the massive delay. Still huge and hasnt tweeted anything in a couple months.

Dunno if Abandoned tag is appropriate or not...no posts about game on his website in 8 months and no posts in Patreon in like 4 months.
Tiaz wasn't working on the game and he still posting new stuff on his Discord.

He did made a trello board for people to track the progress on the game and from what i see he still making the game but he add so many thing i dont know when he will done
Link, please.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I dont get it. So is he working on something else? How can it he be active but not update for now ober a Year? Is there another Game he is working on?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seriiuo

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I dont get it. So is he working on something else? How can it he be active but not update for now ober a Year? Is there another Game he is working on?
He isn't working on another project, he just not releasing new builds but he is still developping the game. Check out his Discord or Trello, links on the thread.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes