Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
--------------------------------------
Story Mode Gallery Scenes ~ All Scene Guide ~
~~~ Placeholder ~~~ WIP ~~~
Why? because there will be an gallery soon in the main menu for this and i want this guide to be as complete as possible.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Are you going to do a KevinKevin style of guide, where you record the walkthrough night by night and explain all the mechanics relevant for the night.
Never heard of KevinKevin style before, but I won't record anything for it at least. I haven't given it much thought yet since I have not that much time for it right now, kinda busy with a few things irl at the moment. I'll just boil it down to some of the more relevant infos/facts, some tipps, what scenes are available in which night and maybe a short section with bugs as i did with the Xmas update. That should cover the most things people "struggle" with, i think. I mean, night 1 is as hard as 1-1 in super mario, but i do hope the nights get a bit more complex with each night.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Never heard of KevinKevin style before, but I won't record anything for it at least. I haven't given it much thought yet since I have not that much time for it right now, kinda busy with a few things irl at the moment. I'll just boil it down to some of the more relevant infos/facts, some tipps, what scenes are available in which night and maybe a short section with bugs as i did with the Xmas update. That should cover the most things people "struggle" with, i think. I mean, night 1 is as hard as 1-1 in super mario, but i do hope the nights get a bit more complex with each night.
KevinKevin, for those who don't know, made a full in-depth guide at beating FNAF and FNAF 2, which includes both PC and Mobile, and several challenges from FNAF 2 night 7.

He was about to make an in-depth guide on beating FNAF 4, but he was sent to the air force. He has since returned, but unlikely to continue his channel's foundation.

Reactions: Frumi

goonsesh

Oct 26, 2023
frumi u so goated gang

Gladosburnerportal

May 28, 2023
There's usually a month or two before we catch any news of updates, but the holidays might have delayed that some.
Ik updates take long and i was expecting this one to take even longer since they have to re-do the entirety of arcade but the radio silence is making me nervous, i really don't want this one to get abandoned.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Ik updates take long and i was expecting this one to take even longer since they have to re-do the entirety of arcade but the radio silence is making me nervous, i really don't want this one to get abandoned.
No need to be worried, i'd say.
To give you kind of a picture of how active they are at the moment i'll give you a little list of their daily reports with dates.
13.01.2024 - Ongoing work on the arcade mode, improvements of Load
14.01.2024 - 1 classic costume was added for MC, more MC voice was added to night 2
16.01.2024 - Programming outfit menus
17.01.2024 - They continued working on the suits (chiko mask suit)
19.01.2024 - Worked on the girls outfits (Yandere Chiku). Some older ones will be updated.
23.01.2024 - They worked on recreating some menus.
27.01.2024 - They continued remaking scenes with the new player model for arcade mode.

So it's all good so far and progress is made, but still no estimate in sight for the new update. (y)

Edit: Btw, tomorrow is the next poll in the patreon chat for the next video they will make. Last time it was the fexa one. Let's see which one it'll be this time.
Seems like it will be a lesbian video with bonfie and Golden Frenni this time.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2018
considering they're redoing the scenes to make it higher quality then I'd say it might be worth the wait. Even then, they've always take a couple weeks to release sometimes even close to 2 months. The christmas special part 2 literally was so long people thought they abandoned it on this forum lol.

speaking of costumes to add they should add Krampus Fexa or just the constumes from the special. Also videos would be great if you can choose the costume for the scene if its not costume locked.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
No need to be worried, i'd say.
To give you kind of a picture of how active they are at the moment i'll give you a little list of their daily reports with dates.
13.01.2024 - Ongoing work on the arcade mode, improvements of Load
14.01.2024 - 1 classic costume was added for MC, more MC voice was added to night 2
16.01.2024 - Programming outfit menus
17.01.2024 - They continued working on the suits (chiko mask suit)
19.01.2024 - Worked on the girls outfits (Yandere Chiku). Some older ones will be updated.
23.01.2024 - They worked on recreating some menus.
27.01.2024 - They continued remaking scenes with the new player model for arcade mode.

So it's all good so far. (y)

Edit: Btw, tomorrow is the next poll in the patreon chat for the next video they will make. Last time it was the fexa one. Let's see which one it'll be this time.
Is that fexa video what we can expect them to eventually update the standard of the in-game animations and modeling to? Looks like we might not get arcade back until they develop Mangle by the looks of it.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes