Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Jun 1, 2018
If only the devs could update the game with these jiggly models...
The game looks gorgeous but the girls really need to be updated with such features honestly.
they prob will, they just have to change the models. They've done this before like on night 1 where frenni in game model is different than the sex scene model when you get caught. Basically, they can keep the same in game models that catch you and switch to these more physics intense models.

Reactions: Latetoparty

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
they prob will, they just have to change the models. They've done this before like on night 1 where frenni in game model is different than the sex scene model when you get caught. Basically, they can keep the same in game models that catch you and switch to these more physics intense models.
That's in fact a good idea, I'd do that if I were one of the devs.

Lyon9665

Jul 10, 2022
Anyone knows why Marie shop doesnt sell the scenes in the xmas mode if im playing the last version it says avaible next version??

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
well that vid is from patreon so id assume thats what they are doing
It might be in the game, but it will just be one of those videos you find on the computers. It won't be "in the engine", if that makes sense. That is 100% in blender using the models, you can check their twitter they have been commissioning a lot which is cool. Just as long as they don't use other people's models/textures without their knowledge.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
If only the devs could update the game with these jiggly models...
The game looks gorgeous but the girls really need to be updated with such features honestly.
The models in game are the jiggly models. Just watch them move and spin them in the costume menu.

The problem is that they use the basic models in the H-scenes, which don't really do anything.

Reactions: Hajtand

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Jiggly models are the ones used outside of H-scenes. Just watch them walk or spin them in the costume menu.

Gogeta68

Jan 19, 2018
(to answer to the message above)
if i seen right the problem they have right now its with some SKIN, not the cryptia model itself (maybe i missed something but i didnt see cryptia asking them to remove the model), so if they just remove the SKIN its gonna be okay, about the commission ye its cool to see them paying Good animators, but i hope they dont use those scene for the game.

What i mean is that if they have to commission animators to add a mp4 everytime they need a scene we would wait an unholy amount of time for a scene, the game its already slow ashell, hell we are lucky if xxxmas part 3 comes this summer.....

Reactions: kevinr97

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
if i seen right the problem they have right now its with some SKIN, not the cryptia model itself (maybe i missed something but i didnt see cryptia asking them to remove the model), so if they just remove the SKIN its gonna be okay, about the commission ye its cool to see them paying Good animators, but i hope they dont use those scene for the game.

What i mean is that if they have to commission animators to add a mp4 everytime they need a scene we would wait an unholy amount of time for a scene, the game its already slow ashell, hell we are lucky if xxxmas part 3 comes this summer.....
About the scenes, I could be wrong but it might be related to the websites in game, as in sex scenes in the game browser, not the gameplay scenes itself.

Reactions: kevinr97

BloodlineNezaka

Mar 17, 2021
Anyone got a link to the 2.0 version that still works? I tried all the others I could find, but it keeps saying the file is missing.
I know it's gonna crash sometimes, but I don't care, I just want to see some of the new content since it's not certain that there will be an arcade/gallery in the next update (whenever that comes out).

Reactions: dandyman

Terra-

Jan 6, 2023

i thought it was based off a map asset that a person was getting pissed about

Gogeta68

Jan 19, 2018
i thought it was based off a map asset that a person was getting pissed about
from all i seen/checked a map being stolen or used inappropriately was never mentioned so idk, rn the problem they are meeting with is for the use of SKIN

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
from all i seen/checked a map being stolen or used inappropriately was never mentioned so idk, rn the problem they are meeting with is for the use of SKIN
Wasnt just the map, its the textures the animatronics were using and you could purchase from the store. The skins werent owned by the devs and now they need to rework a ton of stuff but it seems more then just the skins tbh as they are changing a lot more then just that (Main character wallpapers art work found on the PC etc)

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes