Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Does anyone know the estimate for the next update ?
and where I can get that information?
Last message from Max was that they will still need 1 more week.
Long story short:
Rex had irl problems, Max had to work alone on the update for some time and now they are about 1 week behind their schedule.

About getting information,
Method 1:
If you want to get the information yourself then best place to get them would be being a patron and keeping an eye on their "Patreon only" channel or "Patreon spoiler" channel on their Discord.

Or Method 2:
You let me search for information and you keep an eye on my "News report post" which i try to keep as up to date as i can for this thread.
--> Here

Might be a bit confusiing at first but it keeps all information i can gather in one post. :)

WEWEWEMINTYK

Sep 5, 2022
Long story short:
Rex had irl problems, Max had to work alone on the update for some time and now they are about 1 week behind their schedule.

Method 1:
If you want to get the information yourself then best place to get them would be being a patron and keeping an eye on their "Patreon only" channel or "Patreon spoiler" channel on their Discord.

Or Method 2:
You let me search for information and you keep an eye on my "News report post" which i try to keep as up to date as i can for this thread.
--> Here

Might be a bit confusiing at first but it keeps all information i can gather in one post. :)
Thank you very much!!!!!!! ❤

Reactions: Frumi

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
Long story short:

Method 1:

Or Method 2:
--> Here

you have to be a subscriber to access the update when it comes out?

Reactions: Daun007

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Jesus christ, they are really draging this out huh
Considering the clusterfuck that was the near entirety of 2023 being the result of trying to rush some updates out I'm fine if they lag a little. Provided they actually play test stuff first and it doesn't break a dozen things.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Gogeta68

Jan 19, 2018
Considering the clusterfuck that was the near entirety of 2023 being the result of trying to rush some updates out I'm fine if they lag a little. Provided they actually play test stuff first and it doesn't break a dozen things.
and just like that they release a version that its unplayable and so it requires additional weeks to fix it

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
New Update Version 0.2.3:

Download:
MEGA -->
Pixeldrain -->

Update Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally the Arcade Mode is back.
My guides will be updated probably tomorrow.
It's kinda late for me today, so i won't dive into those today.

fancychill

Aug 1, 2023
infinite money "cheat" for those who don't know (note: doesn't work if you have 0 money , you need to have any value either be it positive or negative)

open up Registry Editor

search : Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP N.A.F. ARCADE MODE

locate XP_h5862861 (it should be at the very bottom)

double click it

on the right side panel click Decimal , enter the value 4587123 and press OK

you're welcome

(note: idk any way to unlock the video gallery without completing the quests , I tried to mess around in the registry but nothing came of it T_T . If anybody knows how to "cheat" the gallery please hmu)

JuanDafic

May 2, 2020
infinite money "cheat" for those who don't know (note: doesn't work if you have 0 money , you need to have any value either be it positive or negative)

open up Registry Editor

search : Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP N.A.F. ARCADE MODE

locate XP_h5862861 (it should be at the very bottom)

double click it

on the right side panel click Decimal , enter the value 4587123 and press OK

you're welcome

(note: idk any way to unlock the video gallery without completing the quests , I tried to mess around in the registry but nothing came of it T_T . If anybody knows how to "cheat" the gallery please hmu)
It doesn't work for me :c

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes