Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

fancychill

Aug 1, 2023
Don't tell me I need to re-unlock all those scenes again
yuh you do , also i found a way to port over the scenes from someone that has them but i don t have them all . if anyone has all the scenes and is willing to help others hmu , it's not that complicated

hexer13

Jan 16, 2024
Mod to unlock all scenes in arcade version v0.2.3. This was made and tested with MelonLoader V0.6.2. When modding always make backups of saves and game files before adding mods.

1. Download .
  2. Run MelonLoader.Installer.exe.
  3. Click the SELECT button.
  4. Select and Open the Game's EXE in your Game's Installation Folder.
  5. Select which Version of MelonLoader to install using the Drop-Down List. (Or leave it as-is for the Latest Version.)
  6. Click the INSTALL or RE-INSTALL button.

Once it is installed into your game folder just copy the .dll file into the mods folder.

Last edited:

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Mod to unlock all scenes in arcade version v0.2.3. This was made and tested with MelonLoader V0.6.2. When modding always make backups of saves and game files before adding mods.
I think it would be easier if you sent us your save file since this mod only edits the save in the windows registry. that way we can just double click a .reg file instead of having to look up how to use MelonLoader

Reactions: kevinr97 and Bieubr

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
uhh...you dont really need cheats for this. buy the companion first, lock it in the camera room and wait till everyone is out. then hit distraction. they spend like 30 seconds in a corridor thats not even on the map. and you can do it 3 times

Reactions: BanditoMarito

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FapNightsAtFrennisNightClub-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Asura066

May 3, 2018
For those of you who have played the v0.23 version. Are all the scenes that are on the computer found in the game for this update, and there are no hidden scenes?

stormblade225

Apr 3, 2023
infinite money "cheat" for those who don't know (note: doesn't work if you have 0 money , you need to have any value either be it positive or negative)

open up Registry Editor

search : Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP N.A.F. ARCADE MODE

locate XP_h5862861 (it should be at the very bottom)

double click it

on the right side panel click Decimal , enter the value 4587123 and press OK

you're welcome

(note: idk any way to unlock the video gallery without completing the quests , I tried to mess around in the registry but nothing came of it T_T . If anybody knows how to "cheat" the gallery please hmu)

When i open up the registry editor, I dont find the XP_h5862861. I figured the method would be the same as the other versions of the game, but i cant find that specific XP line.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
How do we know the Save is safe. Because there's been a lot of registry malware attacks lately.
You can always right click on a .reg file and click edit - it should open in Notepad and you can read exactly what it does and where.
Don't ever just run a .reg, always open it in notepad or something first to see what it does in plaintext.
I'm assuming it's a .reg by the conversation.

TheRunner321

Jan 26, 2024
You can always right click on a .reg file and click edit - it should open in Notepad and you can read exactly what it does and where.
Don't ever just run a .reg, always open it in notepad or something first to see what it does in plaintext.
I'm assuming it's a .reg by the conversation.
Yes and I also opened it in notepad Nothing out of the ordinary I also ran it through 4 antivirus software. And it came out with nothing but I'll wait later in the day And see if anyone else finds a To be safe.

Lalkalo

May 13, 2021
Yes and I also opened it in notepad Nothing out of the ordinary I also ran it through 4 antivirus software. And it came out with nothing but I'll wait later in the day And see if anyone else finds a To be safe.
I used it and it seems my computer is still alive

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes