Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
In version 0.2.3 there are no new versions, updated 4 old scenes (scenes when you are caught).
And so in the update there are no new scenes :(

wolf1403

Jan 28, 2018
so... when i try to extract the game my antivirus quarenties a .exe file saying it has trojan agent on it. this is the 5 time i try to download the fnia game and this happens (to reiterate 5 times over the last 5 updates)

kosmosx

Nov 12, 2017
the old way to modify the money amount don't work anymore, do enyone discovered how to modify the money in the arcade 2.3?
look 2 post above yours

If you just want to edit money follow this but you need to earn money 1st the XP_h5862861 wont appear if you haven't had any money then follow this

OR
Just play the game normally it's very fun unless your in for just the *** scene :LOL:

Jun 1, 2018
the old way to modify the money amount don't work anymore, do enyone discovered how to modify the money in the arcade 2.3?
You need to run a game of arcade first(you can just play hard mode and stand in the dining room til frenni comes out) and get a negative or positive value then the game will create the XP file. Then go through the registry and you’ll find fap nights arcade mode, change it in that folder like instructed.

Nov 14, 2020
Is it just me or are the cameras a bit laggier than they were before? Again, it could just be me. I just want to know if anyone else has noticed.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes