Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
Also, it's the models they are using. Unless they get a better rig, they wouldn't be able to do those highly detailed videos you see most of those are commissions from artists
and u were right, that animation doesn't even have anything to do with the game, they actually just posting animations made by other people :KEK:

okthisnotme22

Aug 11, 2023
Anybody know why they took 3/4 months just for this? Am i being stupid or somthing? I assume im just not fully aware of how difficult it is to make a game but damn, 4000 patreon suporters and it took 4 months for them to add somthing they removed with SLIGHT improvments and barely anything new? If anything, they removed more than they added. Probably just being a dick tho.

Last edited:

Gladosburnerportal

May 28, 2023
Anybody know why they took 3/4 months just for this? Am i being stupid or somthing? I assume im just not fully aware of how difficult it is to make a game but damn, 4000 patreon suporters and it took 4 months for them to add somthing they removed with SLIGHT improvments and barely anything new? If anything, they removed more than they added. Probably just being a dick tho.

Supposedly the arcade gamemode just completely broke, so i guess most of the time went into fixing that mess. Probably also why the arcade mode and the story are diferent .exes now. I disagree with removing more than they added, since the stuff they removed had to be removed, and i quite like the new menus and the new stuff overall.

I wont pretend i'm over the moon with this one but i wasn't expecting a shitton of new content, and imo fixing the arcade mode was the biggest priority

Anyway has anybody figured out where to use the scanner?

Reactions: okthisnotme22

Volca

Jul 5, 2018
There any other FNAF related games that use these models? Like even ones that don't follow the FNAF gameplay formula.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Supposedly the arcade gamemode just completely broke, so i guess most of the time went into fixing that mess. Probably also why the arcade mode and the story are diferent .exes now. I disagree with removing more than they added, since the stuff they removed had to be removed, and i quite like the new menus and the new stuff overall.

I wont pretend i'm over the moon with this one but i wasn't expecting a shitton of new content, and imo fixing the arcade mode was the biggest priority

Anyway has anybody figured out where to use the scanner?
TV behind bar. You will see ballonboy on it.

May 20, 2020
i thinks it's just a 2.3 bug. i think we gonna have our data back for 2.4.

and why i always have a blackout?

Last edited:

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Is there no way to carry over my save data from version 0.20? having to unlock all this shit again is lame as hell. If it were possible for that to be implemented and it wasn't done that to me says either laziness or trying to divert from the fact that there's a lack of new content in this arcade update by having you unlock everything all over again.

Aug 8, 2018
Is there no way to carry over my save data from version 0.20? having to unlock all this shit again is lame as hell. If it were possible for that to be implemented and it wasn't done that to me says either laziness or trying to divert from the fact that there's a lack of new content in this arcade update by having you unlock everything all over again.
I did not played since 0.18 but in my PC it created another set of registry keys just for this version, so you either create the keys manually by checking the other set for values, unlock everything again or wait for someone to upload the .reg file here. All I did was create the money key and cheat to buy everything, but the scenes I unlocked legitimately in no time.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes