Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Is there something you can do to make the lighting stay in the rooms using Bepinex free cam mode? It's always dark to see, so if there's any way to illuminate the surrounding, can somebody help out?

InfeNotFound

May 24, 2021
I did not played since 0.18 but in my PC it created another set of registry keys just for this version, so you either create the keys manually by checking the other set for values, unlock everything again or wait for someone to upload the .reg file here. All I did was create the money key and cheat to buy everything, but the scenes I unlocked legitimately in no time.
Can u send the keys? pls

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
What the point of the scanner? I cant seem to find any codes to scan like its description says
In Bar zone you can see TV-screen with code. You need to use scanner on TV and get result(you can get nothing, 200$(notification will appear), one video will be opened(notification will appear)). Ones per night.

May 20, 2020
What the point of the scanner? I cant seem to find any codes to scan like its description says

the tv for it is near the bar (near Fexa room)

for easy access i suggest to run when the night start before girls leave they room, just be careful to Frenni, she can see you immediately if she leave her room.

You don't need to worried about Fexa. she stay on her bed a few second before leaving. and for Bonfie and Chiku you have enough time too.

maco1989

Sep 8, 2022
El modo arcade es la peor mierda que jugue en mi vida, basicamente tenes que hacer trampa para lograr algo, la camara no deja de temblar, hay que adivinar los controles, por que no estan en ninguna parte, no podes saltar cinematicas, lo que hace tedioso repetir las noches una y otra vez. En resumen un monton de mierda
Traslate:
The arcade mode is the worst shit I've ever played in my life, you basically have to cheat to achieve something, the camera won't stop shaking, you have to guess the controls, why aren't they anywhere, you can't skip cutscenes, it which makes it tedious to repeat the nights over and over again. In short a lot of shit

JolaZZ23

Jul 28, 2021
Can someone help me by giving the night 2 jackpot? It was erased and that fucking night is so long that it's too lazy to go through it again. Thanxx

Jul 8, 2017
well seems having same issue dont know where to put the reg files cause keeping them out doesnt work and putting them in the game file also dont work and so what you suppose to do with it

DP57

Jul 9, 2020
I know there's an "infinite money cheat", but what about a money cheat for a specific amount?

If I'm not getting any of my progress/saves from a previous version, I would at the very least like to give myself roughly the same amount of money I had earned at the time.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes