Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Ok, I unlocked Bonfie (made sure she was in Arcade room) and checked on all difficulties, but still no puzzle. I guess my game is broken.

Exeon

May 15, 2020
A little sad they took out some of my favorite skins and didn't even mention that in the changelog but I'm happy to see updates for Arcade mode regardless
Oh but I absolutely love the new companions, the plushies are so hecking cute

Reactions: Yarida

Elputas32

Dec 7, 2022
Hello, anyone know if in the future you will be able to change your character to female or futa? I don't know if this has already been discussed.

nekocats

Jan 24, 2022
how to install?
just add those two files to ur FAP N.A.F. ARCADE MODE_Data file "make sure to unzip them ofc" then double click them it"ll ask you "registry editor" just yes to both of them annndddd you'll have ur money and scenes unlocked hope this helped u

Reactions: trjn4342v

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Gotta say, as good as it is to have the arcade mode back this was such a disappointing update, pretty much the only change I see is the MC model replaced in a couple scenes and a bunch of items not working.

tamtam0

Jul 7, 2023
It doesn't work for me :c
в Fatal Fire Studio й две папки если ты играл в старых, версий для этой верси FAP N.A.F. ARCADE MODE
такой путь "Компьютер\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP N.A.F. ARCADE MODE" все остальное одинаковые

P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
Gotta say, as good as it is to have the arcade mode back this was such a disappointing update, pretty much the only change I see is the MC model replaced in a couple scenes and a bunch of items not working.
Thats what happens when a deadline is rushed and it causes some game breaking bugs, add in the thing with the artists, separating the files, and new menus does to an update. It is what it is.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes