Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
No need to be worried, i'd say.
To give you kind of a picture of how active they are at the moment i'll give you a little list of their daily reports with dates.
13.01.2024 - Ongoing work on the arcade mode, improvements of Load
14.01.2024 - 1 classic costume was added for MC, more MC voice was added to night 2
16.01.2024 - Programming outfit menus
17.01.2024 - They continued working on the suits (chiko mask suit)
19.01.2024 - Worked on the girls outfits (Yandere Chiku). Some older ones will be updated.
23.01.2024 - They worked on recreating some menus.
27.01.2024 - They continued remaking scenes with the new player model for arcade mode.

So it's all good so far. (y)

Edit: Btw, tomorrow is the next poll in the patreon chat for the next video they will make. Last time it was the fexa one. Let's see which one it'll be this time.
classic frumi doing the gooner gods work

Quanxlord

Jul 10, 2022
They did a pretty good job with Night 2, the quality overall feels like a straight up improvement over all the previous content. That said it is not without flaws.
Also kinda worried that they'll keep adding more random levels to the building each night, its supposed to be a stripclub not the backrooms

JFlash

Jul 19, 2022
Just reportin a bug. Chiku during Night 2 office section will get stuck on the stairs constantly jittering back and forth in this one spot. Once spotted she will get unstuck and begin chase. After chase is over she will go back to normal patrol until reaching the stairs and get stuck again, so I don't believe she can correctly move up and down them.

Jan 8, 2022
Episode 2 is amazing and I like how the story is developing.
I feel like the ending will be something utterly stupid (we will be getting an ending or a plottwist about how and why all of this is happenin, like there is some hidden aged booze down in the basement and the disappearance is of a certain someone is because they're dressed up and snooping around down there trying to find it so they dont have to share or something. in other words we may a really stupid ending, to be specific I mean we'll potentially have the "LMFAO WTF" kind of stupid after the whole problem is solved

Markun333

Oct 19, 2020
Hello, does anyone else has this problem? When I try opening the game it loads a little but then closes up and I can't find how to even enter the game without this happening.

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
I think they will, the game so far is really on its super early stages. I suspect they delay so fucking much in delivering content because they are developing something in the backyard.

Reactions: Fuckthisshitf

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
Okay, so not only is this game going through massive redesigns because they stole a bunch of fucking textures, but the game is buggy as fuck still. You can still run at an angle for super speed, opening files on computers sometimes bugs out the cross and you cant close forcing a hard quit in the offices.

Lets hope they don't get caught stealing any more models or textures otherwise the game might end up going back to square one and redesigned again...

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
If only the devs could update the game with these jiggly models...
The game looks gorgeous but the girls really need to be updated with such features honestly.
Also, it's the models they are using. Unless they get a better rig, they wouldn't be able to do those highly detailed videos you see most of those are commissions from artists

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
Also, it's the models they are using. Unless they get a better rig, they wouldn't be able to do those highly detailed videos you see most of those are commissions from artists
well that vid is from patreon so id assume thats what they are doing

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes