Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
is there a real tutorial or guide on how to play the arcade mode?
0xanEverage "FAQs" only has some old registry files and a confusing map
and Frumi Guides* just talks about unlocking scenes

its been a while since i played this and i already forgot how to fix the power..
and i don't want to overwrite my story mode save by starting from night 1

Last edited:

MysticalMou

May 30, 2023
So, the next updated arrived.

Here's the DLs for V0.2.5
MEGA
Pixeldrain

And here the Update Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention.
The New scene is the "Fexa Cupid" scene. It's the same as with the Frenni cupid scene from V0.2.4.
Just buy the "Cupid Fexa" outfit if you haven't already and then get caught by Fexa.

Guides are up to date too already. (y)

As always, have fun.
Thanks my original gangster

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
is there a real tutorial or guide on how to play the arcade mode?
0xanEverage "FAQs" only has some old registry files and a confusing map
and Frumi Guides* just talks about unlocking scenes

its been a while since i played this and i already forgot how to fix the power..
and i don't want to overwrite my story mode save by starting from night 1
To fix the power go to the room next to the stage and pull up the lever.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
So... no new chapters?
not yet, no.... those take time and also the developers allow people to vote what they want next... and they rarely choose the "next chapter" option, as, for some reason i don't understand, they like the side-stories and extras like the chrismas one... right now I believe they voted for a "secret project" to be next.

Kind of a shame, I always thought the best way to do this kind of game was to focus first on finishing the story and THEN add the extras, but hey, i am not the one paying so I think it's fair if the ones who do get what they want.

Reactions: NANASHX

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
not yet, no.... those take time and also the developers allow people to vote what they want next... and they rarely choose the "next chapter" option, as, for some reason i don't understand, they like the side-stories and extras like the chrismas one... right now I believe they voted for a "secret project" to be next.

Kind of a shame, I always thought the best way to do this kind of game was to focus first on finishing the story and THEN add the extras, but hey, i am not the one paying so I think it's fair if the ones who do get what they want.
And it's for reasons like this why we rarely see games finished, and then people bitch that the game isn't finished and so on. The cycle continues. In this case, I'm going to quit watching this game as it's just been shit show after shit show. Every release is just as buggy as the last and nothing really new is ever introduced.

I'll wait a year or so, see where it ends up - but for now, I'm out. I'm going for some smokes.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
And it's for reasons like this why we rarely see games finished, and then people bitch that the game isn't finished and so on. The cycle continues. In this case, I'm going to quit watching this game as it's just been shit show after shit show. Every release is just as buggy as the last and nothing really new is ever introduced.

I'll wait a year or so, see where it ends up - but for now, I'm out. I'm going for some smokes.
Personally i do agree with that: People complain when a game's story ends up unfinished, but they keep voting options that push that finale further and further... it is what it is tho, I still think this game really delivers quality, even if the patrons priorities are somewhat weird.

lllwonkylll

Aug 19, 2022
when we can swear skin in the custom scene, i mean if we put on the skin in the scene that in computer there will be without skins

P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
So, the next updated arrived.

Here's the DLs for V0.2.5
MEGA
Pixeldrain

And here the Update Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention.
The New scene is the "Fexa Cupid" scene. It's the same as with the Frenni cupid scene from V0.2.4.
Just buy the "Cupid Fexa" outfit if you haven't already and then get caught by Fexa.

Guides are up to date too already. (y)

As always, have fun.
YEAHHH BABY

Reactions: DocRipper
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes