Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.70 star(s) 75 Votes

NEWNWQ

Dec 14, 2017
So is there any reason to use 1.9 anymore or are 2.6 Arcade and 2.2 Story just complete upgrades?

Maftik

May 4, 2022
I Dont understand why are here two files: arcade and story mode. Aren't both of them was in one file - game? what i need to do for launch arcade and story mode like before?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I Dont understand why are here two files: arcade and story mode. Aren't both of them was in one file - game? what i need to do for launch arcade and story mode like before?
Those two come separately because there was an issue (from v0.20), which would crash your game after completing a night at Arcade, meaning you would be forced to open the game each time you completed a night (progress may or may not be saved at that point).
Since v0.22, it was announced the game would be developed like this as the issue was "fixed" this way.

Maftik

May 4, 2022
Those two come separately because there was an issue (from v0.20), which would crash your game after completing a night at Arcade, meaning you would be forced to open the game each time you completed a night (progress may or may not be saved at that point).
Since v0.22, it was announced the game would be developed like this as the issue was "fixed" this way.
Very sadly, but thanks for explanation!

BoiNeo

Aug 4, 2023
is it just me or bonfie and chiku dance pose never drops from the qr code scanner?
I already scanned over 100 times and I only get either cash or nothing (everything else has already been unlocked, including youhube videos)
The dances are not unlocked from the QR scanner, you need to let the girls timer run out and the first girl who goes on the hunt will usually. But not always go on stage and dance. Let Bonfire and Chiku do that and they should be unlocked.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
The dances are not unlocked from the QR scanner, you need to let the girls timer run out and the first girl who goes on the hunt will usually. But not always go on stage and dance. Let Bonfire and Chiku do that and they should be unlocked.
hmmmm that explain a lot, since I rush for the objectives I don't even check the pc so I can complete most tasks before any girl go out hunting, doing that causes frenni to always be the first to go out so she's always dancing on the stage
thx gonna try it out

edit: it worked thx, game 100% complete now :V

Last edited:

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
could someone plz confirm if I'm missing something?

used condoms spawn points
1 - big vent near the kitchen
2 - arcade near bonfie
3 - dining area between the entrance and the stage
4 - last toilet stall

I'm pretty sure I saw one spawning in the pirate cove near the condom machine once, but it ain't spawning there no matter how many times I start the night (I know they're random) maybe I was mistaken...?

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Been long time since I played this, anybody wanna tell me what they added and improved?
Not a whole lot, off the top of my head some new costumes, items and missions in arcade and one new story mission. The story and arcade modes are now separate so you'll have to download story v0.22 and arcade v0.26 (in OP) if you want to have a look.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
still no update for night 3?
no, and it will stay like that for a while. The devs are working currently on a Mystery project.

Months back the devs held a poll to the patrons to see what to do next, the options were chapter 3, myserty project and christmas special 3... mystery project won, so they are working on that (and already said this one would take a while since apparently it requires assets and programming to make that were not in the game prior to this)

3.70 star(s) 75 Votes