Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.70 star(s) 75 Votes

succxess1

May 4, 2021
That's not traditional though. The traditional FNAF style is just looking through the cams, closing the door and using the light when needed. There's plenty of those around and not one hasn't gotten boring for me after 2 nights of it.

The only one I come back to semi-regularly (if I could remember what SDD I stored it in) is a 3D one where you can watch the girls move in real time, give them stuff to do to distract them and not only getting caught but depending on how you get caught gives a different scene. Like one scene happens if you close the door on Freddy when she's already partly in the room, she gets stuck in the door and you take advantage of that. Another is chika will sneak into your room if you don't watch her and stand behind you for awhile before attacking you. If you get caught by another girl while she's in the room, it starts a 3P.
Bruh. You're taking what I said in an ultra literal way. What I mean by a traditional FNAF style in a hentai game is being in an office controlling security cams and not walking around doing a whole bunch of other shit. It doesn't have to be exactly like the original FNAF game.
And yeah it sounds like you're referring to Fuck nights at Fredrika's by Smutcube which to me is pretty much the first and best of the FNAF hentai games. Unfortunately the dev has just been slowly but surely milking it for the past 3 years or so and hasn't added anything interesting or significant to the game since then.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Bruh. You're taking what I said in an ultra literal way. What I mean by a traditional FNAF style in a hentai game is being in an office controlling security cams and not walking around doing a whole bunch of other shit. It doesn't have to be exactly like the original FNAF game.
And yeah it sounds like you're referring to Fuck nights at Fredrika's by Smutcube which to me is pretty much the first and best of the FNAF hentai games. Unfortunately the dev has just been slowly but surely milking it for the past 3 years or so and hasn't added anything interesting or significant to the game since then.
Forgive me, it's an occupational hazard. I have a job where I HAVE to say and take things exactly as it's said (plus it's just a good habit to have, too many dumbasses on the internet that are easily confused).

And awesome.....so they joined the 95% of FNAF games that will likely never be completed.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
It pretty much is complete. Smutcube just keeps making small additions so that the game can technically still be in progress and he can milk those patreonbux.
Them adding in small additions to a completed game, I personally wouldn't call that milking (that's if it's actual completed).
Milking, to me, is when a dev purposely delay the completion of a game to get as much money as possible from the mindless droves.
Oh, but that doesn't count for features critical to the game. Even if you can get through the story from start to finish, if you left something important or promised out, then the game is still not complete until you add it in.
So if it's additional things like skins and what not, sure I'll say it's complete.
But if it's things that make the game feel more full (like new scenes, things that have a non-cosmetic effect), I'll say it's very much not completed.

Still one of the best FNAF H games with it's variety.....just wish I could swap out the models. Not exactly a turn off, but not really a turn on either.

3.70 star(s) 75 Votes