Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.70 star(s) 76 Votes

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I miss that guy that gave us info on updates from the discord
Yeah, after they announced that the MysPro will take quite a while, i kinda took some time to do other things.
Didn't even mention this though if i remember correctly, that's my bad i'd say. Sorry for that.
Anyway, i'm still around. My news post needed a little revamp too and with that it should be up to date again.

For those not wanting to read the whole information from my news post, a short version here:
We just have a vague hint (date 14.08.2024) from Max giving us a timespan from 2-3 months depending on in which order he'll release the following 3 things.
1. Fexa comic
2. Game Update (Story Mode V0.2.3 - Night 3)
3. Bonfie Comic

The bonfie Comic is confirmed to be the last of those 3.

Last edited:

who is me

Apr 18, 2019
Yeah, after they announced that the MysPro will take quite a while, i kinda took some time to do other things.
Didn't even mention this though if i remember correctly, that's my bad i'd say. Sorry for that.
Anyway, i'm still around. My news post needed a little revamp too and with that it should be up to date again.

For those not wanting to read the whole information from my news post, a short version here:
We just have a vague hint (date 14.08.2024) from Max giving us a timespan from 2-3 months depending on in which order he'll release the following 3 things.
1. Fexa comic
2. Game Update (Story Mode V0.2.3 - Night 3)
3. Bonfie Comic

The bonfie Comic is confirmed to be the last of those 3.

Wait... what about "mystery project"? aren't they working on that?

Kirara23

May 14, 2023
I wonder how this game contains much millenit humor, but also post-zoomer memes (skibidi toilet, doctor livesey, etc). Made by father to son?

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Wait... what about "mystery project"? aren't they working on that?
No, MysPro got paused on 25.05.2024.
Right now as of writing this post:
MysPro Mode: Paused (got paused 25.05.2024 for arcade stuff)
Arcade Mode:
Paused (got paused 22.06.2024 for night 3 stuff)
Story Mode - Night 3: Actively being worked on (again)
Fexa Krampus Comic: Actively being worked on
Bonfie Comic: Planned (after night 3)

Problem is, it's stupidly hard to tell how far they even are with Night 3 or the MysPro Mode. They either say "everything we could tell you would spoil a big chunk" or they keep their mouths shut. So here we are playing the guessing game how far they are even into development right now.

who is me

Apr 18, 2019
Arcade Mode:

Problem is, it's stupidly hard to tell how far they even are with Night 3 or the MysPro Mode. They either say "everything we could tell you would spoil a big chunk" or they keep their mouths shut. So here we are playing the guessing game how far they are even into development right now.
understood

sleep1ng_fr0stm3at

Dec 15, 2022
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 50k Money and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.2.1
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.2.1

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.

Info as of 0.1.8: This version broke several gallery scenes from previous ones and scenes from this update, according to comments here, they will fix this issue in a later patch/fix!

The contents of what will be overwritten or added are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tags: cheat, unlock, scenes, save, gallery
doesn't seem to work

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Arcade Mode:

So, their mystery project (which shouldn't even be a thing, but milkers gotta milk) got paused so they can work on arcade mode, but then arcade mode got paused to work on night 3 .... And when pray tell will they pause night 3 to work on the two comics? Why are they even wasting time on making comics for a unfinished game???

Reactions: DocRipper

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
So, their mystery project (which shouldn't even be a thing, but milkers gotta milk) got paused so they can work on arcade mode, but then arcade mode got paused to work on night 3 .... And when pray tell will they pause night 3 to work on the two comics? Why are they even wasting time on making comics for a unfinished game???
Yeah this switcheroo from pausing and working on different parts of the game is not only confusing but also delaying everything else too. Honestly i don't mind that they have a lot of plans for their game, i just wished they would finish one thing when they start working on it. that's the point that's really bugging me.

It's kinda like when a dev here on f95 has 5 games all stuck at version 0.X and 4 of them are on-hold... Damn, i just realized i even forgot to add the "Xmas special part 3" which is planned too, but not even started yet. Guess one point more on the list to work on.

I mean, the comics are nice and all, but even though i like them it takes waaay to much of their focus. When they released their first one i expected maybe 1-2 in a year. but if they plan on doing all of the ones they showed in their poll then we still have, the "krampus fexa" one included, 5 more in the pipeline.

N7CMDR

Jun 24, 2023
Yeah this switcheroo from pausing and working on different parts of the game is not only confusing but also delaying everything else too. Honestly i don't mind that they have a lot of plans for their game, i just wished they would finish one thing when they start working on it. that's the point that's really bugging me.

It's kinda like when a dev here on f95 has 5 games all stuck at version 0.X and 4 of them are on-hold... Damn, i just realized i even forgot to add the "Xmas special part 3" which is planned too, but not even started yet. Guess one point more on the list to work on.

I mean, the comics are nice and all, but even though i like them it takes waaay to much of their focus. When they released their first one i expected maybe 1-2 in a year. but if they plan on doing all of the ones they showed in their poll then we still have, the "krampus fexa" one included, 5 more in the pipeline.
Sounds to me like they just want to milk as much money as possible lol. It's actually unreal to me how many patrons they have and yet they can barely push out updates on a somewhat regular basis.

Reactions: DocRipper

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Sounds to me like they just want to milk as much money as possible lol. It's actually unreal to me how many patrons they have and yet they can barely push out updates on a somewhat regular basis.
They aren't that inconsistent with their updates, I'd say. At least compared to other devs who provide even less content with muuuch longer gaps between updates. I'm talking about like 7 updates over 2 or 3 years, or games stuck at 'demo,' 'V0.1,' or 'V0.2' for years, yet not marked as abandoned just because the dev writes 1 post in like 3 months about a new patron commission... which might even have nothing to do with the actual game.

They had only had 2 instances where there was a gap of 2 to 3 months without an update (these being their biggest slip-ups). Other than that, they've provided updates almost monthly, or at worst missed their "schedule" by just one month, which I'd say is acceptable. And even that has only happened like four times.

The content of the updates might be more debatable than the frequency, though.

Reactions: azraelswegul

Jacker horner 69

Jun 26, 2024
If I was a gambling kind of man I think they'll probably have night 3 split up into 2 or 3 updates like how night 2 was done, than put focus on the 2 comics and arcade (again), maybe don't quote me on that

Tacooooooooo

Jun 16, 2023
What is the code for the door in Night 2? Spent so long running around the office, checking the computers, and entering anything.

3.70 star(s) 76 Votes