Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Manturgent

Aug 31, 2016
I'm getting a bug where if I press the Escape key to go to the menu, then back out, all sound stops until I head back to the main menu. Anything I can do, or do I just have to got without pausing the game?

Edit: seems I can go into volume and hit apply and that restarts the sounds.

Reactions: pondzilla

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Livsi has super music on him, but isn't it very easy that he can distract anims so much? I can basically close him in my cabin and use distraction all the time so anims will basically be held in the secret tunnel and i can do whatever i want all night. Its also very easy to win just sitting off in the vent, there should be smb to hunt u down there, otherwise game is great. (Like for Goldie who just watches mc through the window and i can't do anything with that)

Manturgent

Aug 31, 2016
Alright, when I try to clean the semen on the mirror, it says I need I clean kit. I've searched all through this thread for terms like: Kit, Clean Kit, Semen, Mirror, Bathroom. But none of them show posts talking about how to clean the semen off the mirror. Maybe it's obvious and I'm just retarded, but can anyone help me out a bit? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I'm just gonna admit to being blind and retarded. It's on the table int staff break room.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrra

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Alright, when I try to clean the semen on the mirror, it says I need I clean kit. I've searched all through this thread for terms like: Kit, Clean Kit, Semen, Mirror, Bathroom. But none of them show posts talking about how to clean the semen off the mirror. Maybe it's obvious and I'm just retarded, but can anyone help me out a bit? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I'm just gonna admit to being blind and retarded. It's on the table int staff break room.
Man, why did u leave that post if u already found it, i was writing an essay here when i noticed that u found it already.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 20k Credits and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.1.4
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.1.4

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.
The contents of what will be overwritten are:
  • Money (20k)
  • Items such as Night Vision, Screwdriver, Cucumber/Pickle, Champagne
  • Useables such as Adrenaline (20)
  • Desk placeables (Will use none placed as default)
  • Companions/Assistants (Will use none equipped as default)
  • Outfits (Will use very first outfit as default)
  • Scenes
where I put the SceneUnlock file?

Skik

Jan 3, 2021
I'm having a situation where chica's timer in the kitchen is completely gone so she ends up being the first to patrol.(this happen since v0.1.3, I have updated to 0.1.4 but it did nothing)

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Something I don't think anyone has talked about yet that I found interesting in this update. Is that the girls all have some habits they do alongside their random walking.

Frenni:
- I remember her doing it in previous update but I'll add it anyway, she will sometimes walk down the hallway connected to where the generator is. I'm not sure if she goes inside the room but I have seen her enter the hallway.
- Her, Chiku and I think Fexa will walk around the restroom area but from what I see don't go inside. However, around 4 am Frenni will walk all the way into the Men's restroom. This is probably on purpose to try and catch the people who saw GF's scene. Door being open or close does not matter. She does not interact with the stall doors, so should be possible to hide inside when she comes.

Chiku:
- She will periodically return to the kitchen, walk to the microwave and then leave. Making this area no longer safe. Haven't tested if she opens the door if closed.

Bonfie:
- Like Chiku, she will periodically return to the arcades but unlike previous updates she will walk the entire area before leaving. Making this area no longer safe. Haven't tested if she opens the door if closed.
- She's the only one that I've seen who walks on the other side of the bar, meaning it's no longer a safe space if she's out.
- She sometimes walks past the arcade. I don't know if she inspects the closet or hovers around the office door since the camera doesn't go that far. She does not (thankfully) open the office door but have not yet left the door open to see what she's up to.

Fexa:
- Haven't really noticed any behaviors, but only spent one run watching the girls so she could have some.

All girls:
- I've noticed that no one but Bonfie comes down the left hallway and Chiku only comes down the right to get to the kitchen. No one stopped by either window like in previous updates.
- They also stopped randomly opening the office doors and walking through.

If anyone else noticed any behaviors the girls do now during their patrols, please post it here.

Hawks12345

Sep 30, 2017
Something I don't think anyone has talked about yet that I found interesting in this update. Is that the girls all have some habits they do alongside their random walking.

Frenni:
- I remember her doing it in previous update but I'll add it anyway, she will sometimes walk down the hallway connected to where the generator is. I'm not sure if she goes inside the room but I have seen her enter the hallway.
- Her, Chiku and I think Fexa will walk around the restroom area but from what I see don't go inside. However, around 4 am Frenni will walk all the way into the Men's restroom. This is probably on purpose to try and catch the people who saw GF's scene. Door being open or close does not matter. She does not interact with the stall doors, so should be possible to hide inside when she comes.

Chiku:
- She will periodically return to the kitchen, walk to the microwave and then leave. Making this area no longer safe. Haven't tested if she opens the door if closed.

Bonfie:
- Like Chiku, she will periodically return to the arcades but unlike previous updates she will walk the entire area before leaving. Making this area no longer safe. Haven't tested if she opens the door if closed.
- She's the only one that I've seen who walks on the other side of the bar, meaning it's no longer a safe space if she's out.
- She sometimes walks past the arcade. I don't know if she inspects the closet or hovers around the office door since the camera doesn't go that far. She does not (thankfully) open the office door but have not yet left the door open to see what she's up to.

Fexa:
- Haven't really noticed any behaviors, but only spent one run watching the girls so she could have some.

All girls:
- I've noticed that no one but Bonfie comes down the left hallway and Chiku only comes down the right to get to the kitchen. No one stopped by either window like in previous updates.
- They also stopped randomly opening the office doors and walking through.

If anyone else noticed any behaviors the girls do now during their patrols, please post it here.
Didn't see anyone else mention but in the closet to the left of the office is Fexa's accordion on a shelf. If you click while she is patrolling it will make a noise and she will come to check it out making it possible to trap her in the closet by hiding in the office, then closing the closet door as soon as she walks in only having to deal with the 3. Just check the tablet camera to make sure only Fexa is coming down the hall after clicking the accordion and running back to the office.

Hawks12345

Sep 30, 2017
Might as well add my speed run strategy for ver 1.4 both nights. This works on hard difficulty. Strafe running is a must and Companion is optional but really makes everything trivial.

Night 1 (Never have an issue unless I deliberately go out of my way to mess something up)

Objectives Restock the Bar, Condom Refill, Toilet Flushing, Lefty, Sliding Puzzle, Answer Phone

1) After starting immediately strafe run to the shelf and grab 5 bottles and box of condoms. Quickly look down and grab 6th bottle.
2) Strafe run out the left door and down the hall towards the bar eyeballing the table for lefty. If lefty is on the table make a mental note.
3) Round the corner to the bar and place all 6 bottles then quickly strafe run to the condom machine in the pole dance area restock. If you have the Companion, tell it to wait in the pole dance room.
4)If Lefty was on the table strafe run out of the pole dance room to grab him otherwise continue strafe running to the bathroom.
5)Once in the bathroom if Lefty wasn't in the previous area check the sink and grab him if there then continue to flush the toilets quickly starting from the back one with the whole forward.
6) Strafe run out of the bathroom and book it down right hallway and if Lefty wasn't in the stage area or bathroom head in the kitchen to grab him.
7) Strafe run out of the kitchen back to the office and loop around to the left hall to drop Lefty. You should be able to do this with Frenni and Fexa's timers coming to their end. If you are a little bit slower you can press your distract button on companion to summon the girls to the pole dance room to drop Lefty.
8) Strafe run to the staff room close and complete the sliding puzzle.
9) Head back to the office and wait for the phone to ring to finish the night.
10) Optional: Lock Fexa in the closet using her accordion in my post above lol.

Night 2 (Works almost every time unless the RNG on the power goes out early which wakes the girls a little bit sooner. If the power does go out sooner you will need to adjust placing the fuse in between steps below.)

Objectives: Fix 4 Pictures, 8 Trash Pieces, Clean mirror in bathroom, Fix items in staff room, Sliding Puzzle, Fuse

1) Strafe run out of the office and into the staff room to grab the cleaner from the table and fuse from the locker)
2) Strafe run out of the staff room and click the 2 pictures on the wall coming to the stage room.
3) After immediately entering the stage room turn right grab the one trash piece. Grab the next trash piece coming up on the left then head to the bathroom.
4) Clean the bathroom mirror then back to stage room and immediately after getting back in the room turn right to grab the 3rd trash piece and fix 3rd picture.
5) Grab the rest of the trash pieces in the stage room and dump them in the garbage can. Strafe run to pole dance room.
6) Tag the 4th picture and tell Companion to wait in the pole dance room.
7) Book it down the right hallway (Kitchen) and enter the staff room and close the door. Complete putting the items back on the shelf and sliding puzzle.
8)Click distract on companion to call whatever girls are out to the pole dance room and head back to the office.
9) Tell your Companion to follow you and park it in the left hallway by the office door.
10) Once the power goes out use the distract button on the companion to call the girls down the left hallway and book it to the fuse room to place the fuse and finish the night.
11) Optional: Use distract on companion head back to the office and lock Fexa in the closet just cuz lol.

Bruuuuuh090

Feb 6, 2019
Here's a tip for grinding cash in hard difficulty if it can help anyone.

Scenarios/Tools needed:
  • Partner Distraction
  • Bonfie Unlocked
    • Screwdriver
Task Seed:
  • Fix Poster x4
  • Collect Trash x8
  • Wash Toilet Mirror
  • Fix Staff Shelf
Frenni's.png

Steps:
  1. Go to Staff Locker to get Cleaning Supplies from the table and Electric Fuse from closet (for emergency; see step 13)
  2. Go across the corridor and fix Poster(1,2) along the way.
  3. Go left to pick up Trash(1) and proceed to the Male Toilet.
  4. Use previously obtained Cleaning Supplies on the middle mirror. [COMPLETE - Wash Toilet Mirror]
  5. Go outside and turn right to the corner of the stage. Pick up Trash(2) and fix Poster(3).
  6. Go across the front of the stage to pick up Trash(3,4).
  7. Proceed to Fexa's Showroom to fix Poster(4). [COMPLETE - Fix Poster x4]
  8. Go across the tables to pick up Trash(5,6,7,8).
  9. At this point, the trash bot should be fairly near. [COMPLETE - Collect Trash x8]
  10. Go back to the Security Office and wait for your Partner.
  11. Go to the store room to the left of the Security Office (Be careful of Bonfie) and command the partner to wait inside.
  12. By now, you should be able to have enough time to complete the final task and do the puzzle for bonus cash by grouping up the animatronics by constantly commanding Distraction. [COMPLETE - Fix Staff Shelf]
  13. At any random point, the power may go out which then needs Electric Fuse to be fixed. It either happens while you're in the main hall (best case; just make a detour) or when your almost finished (worst case; may need to wait it out with Distraction).
  14. Just wait it out until the end of the night. (I recommend the Rei Desk Plush)

remion02

May 11, 2017
I have a high chance of the microwave timer button not appearing in my PC so I can't stop Chika from spawning.
Also Esc/F1 mutes the current arcade/story session until you go back to the menu and start a new one.

remion02

May 11, 2017
Chica's timer is now a physical location on the map. You have to go to the kitchen and interact with the microwave.
OK just found this, but if that's true then I have a bug where it still shows up on the PC sometimes, or is it a feature for easy mode runs and I haven't made the correlation yet?

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes