Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
If they change anything again for which I need to update my map overview, I really need to find then a better solution.

Kreeper

Jun 19, 2018
If they change anything again for which I need to update my map overview, I really need to find then a better solution.
First I would like to say I was curious by looking at this very topic.

Alright I will be honest there is an additional scene too this when I paid the 15 dollars because I was curious and as you know curiosity gets the best of us when looking up this stuff.

The hints are of what I can assume:

1. Someone likes it when the power is out thats what it says in the game.
2. On the Patreon replies Fatal Fire Studios says "To find a chair" and in that same reply they mentioned they got the Mask and don't know where to go when the lights go out.

Edit: I think I know but I don't have the patience really. There's a chair on stage right? Maybe when the power goes out you try to get to that chair with the mask.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020

Alright I will be honest there is an additional scene too this when I paid the 15 dollars because I was curious and as you know curiosity gets the best of us when looking up this stuff.

2. On the Patreon replies Fatal Fire Studios says "To find a chair" and in that same reply they mentioned they got the Mask and don't know where to go when the lights go out.
Dude we need the update to figure that out

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020

Edit: I think I know but I don't have the patience really. There's a chair on stage right? Maybe when the power goes out you try to get to that chair with the mask.
I'll see what has changed to the previous version since I keep everytime the previous one too.
With that, I'll be able to browse the objects of the game easier.

Dude we need the update to figure that out
And yeah, pretty much needed.

Edit: I'm only here to not get pinged that much for my FAQ posts and links being outdated. I want them to be updated, therefore I need to continue what I've started.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
New Update Released
New update! I need a hero!
Update is ready!
No update? :sneaky:
Version 0.1.5 got out on patreon! Can you please add it here?
New update?
Can you post the new update 0.1.5?
Its been 4 minuts since my last wank. I need some new content quick
my pee hole is itching , someone upload it already
And yeah, pretty much needed.
EDIT: OP got updated

Bro the 0.1.5 version is out if anyone wants to pay almost 20 bucks for it lmao.
And yes i'm supporting them with my 20 bucks :p

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes