Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I had to restart the arcade mode a bunch of times to get the right RNG to unlock Marie scene, it was a pain in the ass, overall, good stuff so far, sadly there will be not that much scenes I guess from the gallery, for Marie, except this one that already is in the game.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Any other secret beside Thomas the Train Jumpscare and Gold Frenni Sight on PC cam?
Already got all scenes, just wondering there is other secret.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Any other secret beside Thomas the Train Jumpscare and Gold Frenni Sight on PC cam?
There is a terror.exe file in the wallpaper section or something like that, I have no clue if this do something because I am not looking forward to have a heart attack besides Thomas.

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
Someone know how to delete save? I clicked the Icon in the option and deleted the AppLocale files and the night count, statistics and accessories don't reset. I just lose money...

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
There's this scene, not sure how you get it to trigger though. Another poster mentioned it happening while walking down one of the corridors beside the office while another said it was meant to be a deterrent for people who try and clip outside the map. There's also a that sometimes spawns but beyond this video and what 0xanEverage uncovered we don't know much about it.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
I love how this game looks, the aesthetics, the lighting, the colors and the big boobs.
Ill be supporting it.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes