[/引用]
“Brolyparages, post: 9601716, member: 2960819” said:
有人得到新场景了吗?我认为你需要新的面具项目,但除此之外,提示让我难倒了
[/引用]
您需要戴上口罩并前往监控室左侧的储藏室,并在停电时点亮椅子

Lichmoch

Dec 11, 2022
Download - MEGA
Brothers, this is my complete CG archive to share with everyone, but not many coins!
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\LocalLow\Fatal Fire Studio
Put it in this place to replace your original save
No, it stands to reason that the save files of Unity games should be in this place. Can someone tell me where the correct archive location is? I've unlocked all the CG and I'm going to send it out.

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
Is there a secret behind the cabinent inside the office?
(I was hiding in the vents) So I saw bonnie just walk up to it it moved to the cabinent next to the pc and it moved aside like a sliding door, she passed inside it and done gone.
Was it a secret? was it bugged, I didnt get a full view but I know that she did walk into a sliding fake cabinent.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
How many scenes are there so far ,i played v1.3 and there are 5 scenes so how many scenes are there till v1.5?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Don't click on Thomas the tank engine in the vent.
For one you get trapped, two my pc got scared and the game CTD when the image filled my screen.

Lichmoch

Dec 11, 2022
[引用=“杰克95K,帖子:9602218,成员:2066752”]
到目前为止有多少个场景,我玩了 v1.3 并且有 5 个场景,那么到 v1.5 有多少场景?
[/引用]
9.0.1 中共有 5 个场景

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone have a save?
i dont think u can share saves like that
anyone got the new scene yet? I think you need the new mask item but besides that the hint has me stumped
anyone got a save that has 100% gallery and a fuck ton of money?
Download - MEGA
Brothers, this is my complete CG archive to share with everyone, but not many coins!
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\LocalLow\Fatal Fire Studio
Put it in this place to replace your original save
maybe at here?i saw someone using this to share
win+r
regedit
View attachment 2234678
Typical Oblivion NPCs, from where do you download the game tho?
OP has my FAQs post linked; the previous pages also mentions updates to the UnlockAll.

jesus_facepalm_facepalm_jesus_epic_demotivational_poster_1218659828_Facepalm_collection-s640x6...jpg

Last edited:

Lichmoch

Dec 11, 2022
“AxelX7, 帖子: 9602195, 成员: 449209” said:
办公室里的小屋背后有秘密吗?
(我躲在通风口里)所以我看到邦妮只是走到它旁边,它移动到电脑旁边的小屋,它像推拉门一样移到一边,她穿过里面,然后走了。
这是秘密吗?是不是被窃听了,我没有看到全貌,但我知道她确实走进了一个滑动的假小屋。
[/引用]
你解锁了多少CG?如果是九个,可能就是全部

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Actually you could bang the Animatronic that wears the eye patch last update.
AHHH you're absolutely right, i totally forgot fexas missionary when typing...

Yeah, i don't pay her to much attention to be honest. That might have contributed to me forgeting her new position :ROFLMAO:
I mean, shes nice and while i like all of them she only take place 4 on my fav list. I'll pay her a visit later to make up for it, i guess.
Which reminds me, i was a bit astonished about the poll results on patreon for the next scene which we got in this update.

Frennie took first place with 37& of the votes
Then Fexa with 22%
Then Marie, Golden Frenni, and Bonfie with 11 % each
And last was Chiku with only 8%

Do you agree with those votes or what would your favorite order be? Or your favorite in general.
Well, i'm a chiku guy to be honest. Can't help it, those chicken nuggets are the best.
If i would have to list them up, it would be:
#1 - Chiku
#2 - Bonfie
#3 - Frenni
#4 - Fexa
#5 - Marie
#6 - Golden Frenni

While i seperate Bonfie and Frenni, i'd like to point out that i like them both equally. I really could have put them both on the second place.
While this doesn't mean Marie or golden Frenni are bad, they just don't catch me like the others do, i wonder if someone has one of those two as their top #1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exes999

Lichmoch

Dec 11, 2022
最新的发现是,在监控室左侧的小房间里,左边椅子前面的角落靠墙站着,小机器人在等待。出去关上门,然后用吸引力把所有的娃娃都塞进去。

Reactions: ground pepper

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Typical Oblivion NPCs, from where do you download the game tho?
OP has my FAQs post linked; the previous pages also mentions updates to the UnlockAll.

View attachment 2234763
I follow many games not all threads have that and i forget, i also didnt download from OP i got it from recent post link. Also don't call it "FAQs" ppl will assume its about game mechanics and how-to-play. Call it "CHEATS", "HACKS" or something like that.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Son anyone find how to get the new 1.5 scene? looking at the hint, My best guess is get caught by frenni when the power gets cut

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes