Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

olysx

Nov 18, 2018
this game had sounds as i remember. Is my game broken or this version doesnt have a sound?

RazorTheWolf

Nov 7, 2022
There is a bug. the sound does not work in videos when replaying scenes, the only way to get scenes with audio is through arcade mode and story mode. secondly, the panic button changes your escape key (menu button) to a panic button, so you can't pause, and it breaks the sound, forcing you to close the game. third, if you pause the game at any given time it mutes the game. also does this if you open another tab or tab out of the game. however, the sound resets if you start another night. Fifth, Noticing a pattern. perhaps a bug, or on purpose, i dont know. but I'll do 1 arcade game round, and then I will do another. when I hit continue/menu after 6am, a popup with frenni holding a red warning sign (red triangle with a white !) will appear, load something quickly, and promptly kick me out of the game, however the scoreboard/paycheck appears if I go back to arcade menu afterwards. so no harm done, it's just annoying. It is an antipiracy measure...?

crecretaire

Dec 2, 2019
the game base his save in you appdata locallow using the previous log so with this in mind you can trade save maybe some modification for the location of the game may be needed

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
I follow many games not all threads have that and i forget, i also didnt download from OP i got it from recent post link. Also don't call it "FAQs" ppl will assume its about game mechanics and how-to-play. Call it "CHEATS", "HACKS" or something like that.
Still serves the purpose of a FAQ. People literally ask these questions (excluding the map overview or audioclip one) over and over again. Besides that, a Moderator named it like that and looking at the content of that post, it still fits.

(The Map Overview was also used for a different post answering others questions about the "legit way" of collecting money)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay enough of my talk, as i said i mean no harm, so it's time to be helpful aswell:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Guide to unlock all scenes: ...(with every details you could ever need, i guess)...
NOTE:
--> Updated for Version 0.1.5
This guide is for those who want to get the scenes the normal, intented way and will not take any .reg files or other helping programs into account!

(*) - If you start the game the first time, Bonfie needs to be unlocked by going into her locked Arcade Room through the vents once.
(**) - To get acess to the vent system you need to buy the "Screwdriver" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
After being bought, you can find it on the Table inside the Staff Room in every round.
(***) - In this case buy the "Champagne" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
After being bought, you can find it on the Table inside the Staff Room in every round.
(****) - In this case buy the "Cucumber" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.

0xanEverage : Well, a lot i'd say. Great work! #425
spotmark8 :
(Puzzle) For the tip on how to solve such puzzles. #663
wahhaw :
(Puzzle) For mentioning to play on easy and another way to solve it. #682
thanks for the guide man ! TBH i only used to see if there were some hints for the puzzle and it helped a lot ! the first time i saw the game's gallery on mc pc i thought " wow these are all the scene ?!" then i read you guide and i was a little sad XD, anyway thanks again for your work !

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Still serves the purpose of a FAQ. People literally ask these questions (excluding the map overview or audioclip one) over and over again. Besides that, a Moderator named it like that and looking at the content of that post, it still fits.

(The Map Overview was also used for a different post answering others questions about the "legit way" of collecting money)
It fits but it won't draw ppl to click it. Thus you will keep having the same thing happen.

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
It fits but it won't draw ppl to click it. Thus you will keep having the same thing happen.
If you check other game posts, you will notice that most of the people like you don't actually click their way through nor use the search function, that is common.

And eventually you have a look at the registration date of some of them.

Reactions: 2Kawaii4U

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
If you check other game posts, you will notice that most of the people like you don't actually click their way through nor use the search function, that is common.

And eventually you have a look at the registration date of some of them.
well then don't get snarky with them when they don't follow your link if you already know this common.

Bakafucker

Oct 25, 2018
When you think you were being perceptive by noticing the other picture puzzle in the staff room thinking you about to unlock a new scene but it's just extra money. :rolleyes: Other than that, I really enjoy this game more so than I should though I wish this "update" gave us more than just one scene.

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
When you think you were being perceptive by noticing the other picture puzzle in the staff room thinking you about to unlock a new scene but it's just extra money. :rolleyes: Other than that, I really enjoy this game more so than I should though I wish this "update" gave us more than just one scene.
Yep, that's exactly why no one has noted it down in their guides for scenes.

May 15, 2020
thanks for the guide man ! TBH i only used to see if there were some hints for the puzzle and it helped a lot ! the first time i saw the game's gallery on mc pc i thought " wow these are all the scene ?!" then i read you guide and i was a little sad XD, anyway thanks again for your work !

But the money is so hard to geeeeet ;-;

• Haha
Reactions: bwebrwkerw
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes