Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Aziboh

Dec 8, 2020
So my game keeps crashing or the screen freezes and I need to force close the application. Is this a common issue, or just a me problem?
many other people have problems, try to re-download the game, turn off the postprocessing (graphic settings). And if you can put a little lower graphics. And equip the Christmas decorations in the arcade only if necessary (because the lights are heavy),

and try also exclude the game folder on the antivirus
but most likely we have to wait for a Hotfix.

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Thats brilliant news!
Because when i launched the game and noticed i still have the money and same items i was afraid it still keeps the same things unlocked but preventing everything new from showing.
The registry gets updated with new entries once you play a newer version.
Also for each scene you see, the registry adds the entry key of that scene so you have it unlocked.
-> Therefore using the .reg file of someone else or just explicitly these keys will do that for you and tell the game, that you have it already seen or unlocked, no matter if you've played that for or not

hey,
is there an ETA of unlocker, by any chance ?
thanks in advance btw ^_^

Thanks to the Map Overwiev of mahalja , brightened version of Ch4irm4n and border highlighted version of ninjahedgehog !

You guys did save me quite some time to do it by myself for this update. ❤
Oh and thanks again Frumi for the little guide. I've noticed another little softlock which happened in 4 playthroughs:

• If you pickup the book and still proceed as normal (e. g. put the presents down like Ending 1), the second run will not spawn the book anymore, therefore you lock yourself out of proceeding with the secret ending
As stated, that happened 4 times (Used Virtual Machines to purge the registry entry for the game and start from new with just a slightly edited .reg overwrite).

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
guys me for the Christmas game I understood that the animations are. Normal fexa/futa, Chika blowjob (arcade mode). And the secret ending but the animations are 3 in the updates it says that they added 6 we don't know what the others are yet?
6 Items, not 6 Scenes.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Guys, the book won't spawn. I look in the closet and there are no books why? Is this a bug?
No it's not a bug appearently... i was kinda amazed to hear there is no book, so I looked into your problem...
And as seems the book for the secret ending only spawns when you choose the futa option at the start.
You could say you, as a player, is somewhat forced to survive this futa maze scenario if you really want to see the secret ending.

I'll add this peace of info to my guide now that i know of this. sadly it's to late to spare you from another round of the maze...

Even after learning about this, i can't believe that this was intentional, this must have been an oversight.
Oh and thanks again Frumi for the little guide. I've noticed another little softlock which happened in 4 playthroughs:

• If you pickup the book and still proceed as normal (e. g. put the presents down like Ending 1), the second run will not spawn the book anymore, therefore you lock yourself out of proceeding with the secret ending
As stated, that happened 4 times (Used Virtual Machines to purge the registry entry for the game and start from new with just a slightly edited .reg overwrite).
Holy shit, another one? Jesus... this Xmas special looks more and more like a little bug graveyard :oops::ROFLMAO:

Thx for mentioning it, i'll add it to the ever growing list ;)

Last edited:

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
One thing is funny tho, I can teleport all 5 presents and the button from the elevator exit right at me once I've spawned in the maze, but I can't teleport myself to them since they've probably added a "Anti-TP" prompt with weird messages and crash of the game afterwards.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
What's that song that plays in the staff room in special mode? It's a fun song - the same for Frenni's music box.

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
Good game, but bugged as hell. Sometimes the game crashs out of nowhere.
v0.1.6
This is what I was warning since yesterday, what we can do better is wait for a new update, because it happened to me before with another one from unity and the problem no longer occurs when I play in another version

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
The registry gets updated with new entries once you play a newer version.
Also for each scene you see, the registry adds the entry key of that scene so you have it unlocked.
-> Therefore using the .reg file of someone else or just explicitly these keys will do that for you and tell the game, that you have it already seen or unlocked, no matter if you've played that for or not

Thanks to the Map Overwiev of mahalja , brightened version of Ch4irm4n and border highlighted version of ninjahedgehog !

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 20k Credits and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.1.6
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.1.6

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.
The contents of what will be overwritten are:
  • Money (20k)
  • Items such as Night Vision, Screwdriver, Cucumber/Pickle, Champagne, Bear Mask, Scouter etc.
  • Useables such as Adrenaline (100) and Spray (100)
  • Desk placeables (Will use none placed as default)
  • Decorations
  • Companions/Assistants (Will use none equipped as default)
  • Outfits (Will use very first outfit as default)
  • Scenes
What folder do i put it in and how do you put your name in the PC.

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
While futa is not my cup of tea, glad to see the functionality of costumes being added to the animatronics rather than the player through a buyable item in the shop.

Devs should really add nude and holiday fexa as a purchasable, toggle-able option for arcade mode.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I'm trying to unlock the secret ending to the XXXMAS special and there's no book in the cabinet shown. Does it only spawn some of the time?
Also, has anyone else had the bug/probably Easter egg where they clip through the maze, get jumpscared by Golden Frenni, and a menu with red illegible text pops up?
EDIT: to clarify, I have already read his note on soft-locking the secret ending and did not do so (I have only talked to phone guy, I haven't picked up the key yet)
I need to ask you something then: I'm guessing you choose NO to the futa question at the start? Am i right?

If that's the case, then you might need to start over and choose YES there. Just a few hours ago we found out about another bug (probably, cause we are not sure if this was intended to be like that) that prevents the book from spawning. I'm adding more bugs to the list than new information if this keeps up this pace. Sorry to say this...

If you on the other hand said YES to futa and there is still no book then we might have another problem added to the pile.

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
Anyone else having a bug where the game stutters to a couple frames a second? I never had this in the last update and my laptop is more than capable to run this game.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Glad to see game balance has been adjusted a bit since I last played two versions ago, but it's still pretty much the same aside from you having more stamina from what I can tell. It's also still basically impossible to complete your tasks once an animatronic or two have gotten loose.

Got an idea which I think would both add to the sex appeal of the game and make it a bit more forgiving until the harder nights (and difficulties on arcade mode). That being that stealth should be a bigger part of the game where you're actually able to hide from the animatronicts to a degree. Crouching would make them have to be closer to spot you, and you could also hide behind objects more reliably. Then to add to the lewd nature of the game, if you can sneak up behind an animatronic you can spank that cake, and this would reset their status causing them to walk back to their starting position with the patience meter about half-full.

I still find the lack of jiggle on their boobs and especially asses in the animations to be some major missed potential. I know for a fact the models are capable of it, if you look at some animations using them on rule 34 or e621 they are very capable of some nice jiggle. Seems more like the animations just aren't having enough time put into them. Look at this compared to something like the Frenni and Bonfie threesome animation where their butts are totally stiff, no squish or jiggle at all.

Last edited:

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
For those wondering what the "REAL" ending is for the xmass special. The character just learned how to suck his dick and flew to his planet with dubstep and the famous Argentine god july3p saying "Hasta la proxima", here is the what you can hear: from the 0:05

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes