Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Really like this one
I wish they would tone down the cringe memes and they translated it into English but hey I cant really complain, they are putting in some work and I appreciate that.
Strongest point Visuals/Lighting
Weakest point Writing
Gameplay is on the right path but can still be refined and improved
Wait, you mean translate the memes into english or the game? cuz there is definitely an english setting

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
guys in the vent system, after the arcade room i find a picture, i clicked on it and i was blocked and need help, after there was a jumpscare and the game closed up. is an easter egg or a bug?

Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
guys in the vent system, after the arcade room i find a picture, i clicked on it and i was blocked and need help, after there was a jumpscare and the game closed up. is an easter egg or a bug?
It's an easter egg, the crash is intended.

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
What folder do i put it in and how do you put your name in the PC.
Just play one night or so on the Arcade Mode, close the game, doube-click the file you've chosen to download and open the game again.

Afterwards, check again your stuff on Arcade Mode.

Reactions: Purb

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
wish these games wouldn't game over as soon as you get caughted. like in fnaf it makes sense but here just deduct my pay or something and let me enjoy the night.

so the game is basically. try to do as much as possible until they wake up and then just get caught?
Do as much as you can until they come out. Hope the power doesn't go out and sit in your office.

Gweedo

Oct 22, 2022
really wished the Load function would work on the XXXMas special. I got the secret ending but missed out on the actual ending and since I can't load to before we find the key I feel totally robbed lol

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
really wished the Load function would work on the XXXMas special. I got the secret ending but missed out on the actual ending and since I can't load to before we find the key I feel totally robbed lol
Same here, i had to make the maze 3 different times to get the endings and ended up learning all the maze.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
I'm Too scared to Play a Horror game and this time Pass For unlock sex scene ...........
still scare
Please Share Save Game for Poor Guy, please

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
how many new scenes?
3 Scenes

1 its when you get caught by krampus and the other one its when you get caught with futa mode on.
For the third one you need to buy mistletoes and candy and go in arcarde mode, go into the kitchen and there will be a fireplace, place the item in the blue outline and you get Chiku BJ scene.

Reactions: rgsdfgsdfgdsfg

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
I'm Too scared to Play a Horror game and this time Pass For unlock sex scene ...........
still scare
Please Share Save Game for Poor Guy, please
I don't know how to get the save file but you can edit the money and items you have in arcade mode by opening the windows register editor. Here's the exactly location for the register editor: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
how many scenes does the game have in total
4 when you get caught by the main girls
1 of Marie when you gather the cucumber, milk and lefty
1 of Fexa when you put the champagne in her room
1 of Golden when you look at the hole in the last bathroom cubicle at 3 (I think)
1 from Frenni when you sit in the chair in the room next to the security with the mask on while there is a blackout
2 from Fexa Krampus when captured in both modes (Futa/No Futa)
1 of Chiku when you put the mistletoe and sweets in the kitchen oven with the christmas decoration

Those are all that go for now

Reactions: ilak47
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes