Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes
May 11, 2022
Will it be/is it possible to carry over your savefiles to future versions of this game? Or is it a "do it all again" type of game every time there's a new update.

Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
Frumi Could it be that when you have to choose if you like futanari or not and the result of getting the secret ending or not is part of that "*Added Decisions That Can Change The Story Experience" entry in the update notes?

Reactions: Frumi

Giackm112

Dec 16, 2021
3 Scenes

1 its when you get caught by krampus and the other one its when you get caught with futa mode on.
For the third one you need to buy mistletoes and candy and go in arcarde mode, go into the kitchen and there will be a fireplace, place the item in the blue outline and you get Chiku BJ scene.
I get caught by Foxy, but nothing happens, even in futa mode.
there is fireplace in the kitchen? o_O

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
I get caught by Foxy, but nothing happens, even in futa mode.
there is fireplace in the kitchen? o_O
Krampus is a different character, she is in special mode chasing you through the maze. And for the fireplace you need to buy and equip from the store the Christmass decoration.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Frumi Could it be that when you have to choose if you like futanari or not and the result of getting the secret ending or not is part of that "*Added Decisions That Can Change The Story Experience" entry in the update notes?
Only the part with the futa or not futa, if you ask me. I don't think they had the secret Ending in mind when writing this.

While this is the short answer to your question, i'd like to take a moment and share some more thoughts (for those interessted) that came to my mind in regard to your question and while playing this Special Night over and over and over again, to get my guide as good as possible in the end.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is gonna be a bit of longer post, so don't be shocked. But since the devs
as well as their mods know about this forum (as far as i am informed) and that
their game leaked here, i invite them gladly to read some of my thoughts too.
Just because the game leaked here, that doesn't mean our opinion can't help
improving the game, it's your choice though. I'll be constructive.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's start:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kieleeee

Jan 1, 2023
it took me a bit but I did finally change it in ce, its 4byte and you will need to freeze the values and then make a purchase, but you are able to change it w/ ce, got like 2 bil cash now, too bad I had to fail nights so bad to get negative cash to make my searches for the value easier.
can you explain in details how did you get that infinite money? please

bigstud

May 28, 2021
What are all the different endings for the XXXmas event, does some have list or an idea how to get all the different endings?

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
Okay enough of my talk, as i said i mean no harm, so it's time to be helpful aswell:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Guide to unlock all scenes: ...(with every details you could ever need, i guess)...
IMPORTANT NOTEs:
--> Updated for Version 0.1.6 Xmas Special
This guide is for those who want to get the scenes the normal, intented way and will not take any .reg files or other helping programs into account!

In Addition to this Guide i wrote a List to explain every Shop Item.
If you need it click --> Here
(*) - If you start the game the first time, Bonfie needs to be unlocked by going into her locked Arcade Room through the vents once. After that, she will stay unlocked for future nights.
Tip: If you didn't unlock Bonfie already and don't want to babysit another animatronic you could avoid entering her arcade which will leave you with only Fexa, Frenni and Chiku to keep an eye on. But keep in mind you won't get the Bonfie scenes that way.

(**) - To get acess to the vent system you need to buy the "Screwdriver" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
After being bought, you can find it on the Table inside the Staff Room in every round.
(***) - In this case buy the "Champagne" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
After being bought, you can find it on the Table inside the Staff Room in every round.
(****) - In this case buy the "Cucumber" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
(*****) - In this case buy the "Mistletoe" and the "Candy" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
0xanEverage : Well, for a lot i'd say. Great work! -->His FAQ - #425
spotmark8 :
(Puzzle) For the tip on how to solve such puzzles. #663
wahhaw :
(Puzzle) For mentioning to play on easy and another way to solve it. #682
What an actual waste of time this update was.

zedsaso

Jun 6, 2017
Only the part with the futa or not futa, if you ask me. I don't think they had the secret Ending in mind when writing this.

While this is the short answer to your question, i'd like to take a moment and share some more thoughts (for those interessted) that came to my mind in regard to your question and while playing this Special Night over and over and over again, to get my guide as good as possible in the end.
This is gonna be a bit of longer post, so don't be shocked. But since the devs
as well as their mods know about this forum (as far as i am informed) and that
their game leaked here, i invite them gladly to read some of my thoughts too.
Just because the game leaked here, that doesn't mean our opinion can't help
improving the game, it's your choice though. I'll be constructive.
Let's start:
Pretty much this, they are making a dumb christmas update and will release by the end of january lmao, they should really start looking for more devs, but they want all the $$$$
Lmao and yet you react with a facepalm one of my previous comments :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, but after all it was a bad update and a pointless one, i can just imagine these guys delaying the update just to make that secret ending thinking "oh yeah definitely my patrons will love to see the MC sucking his dick".

They really should start focusing on finishing the main game instead of wasting their time adding some christmas scenes (the futa one is really lame) and an unnecessary maze, what they should have done was recreate the scenes with the new costumes if they really wanted some kind of christmas update(because its a waste of time creating a theme update if they game is not even finished) , but hey since im not paying and im on a piracy forum i can't give my opinion.

Last edited:

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Lmao and yet you react with a facepalm one of my previous comments :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, but after all it was a bad update and a pointless one...
Yeah i did give it a facepalm and if i could do it more than once, i would have already done it.
Between your post and mine is a big and obvious difference.
Your post only consited of:
~ Complaining about a seasonal themed update which wasn't even out yet to be judged fairly.
Qoute: "..making a dumb christmas update..."
~ Complaining about the delayed release date.
Qoute: "...and will release by the end of january lmao,"
~ And after that you said the 2 devs are only after all the Money.
Qoute: " ...but they want all the $$$$. "

Give me one good reason to like your post. Your post wasn't constructive in any way, it was just pointless complaining and ranting. It had not a single valid point, helpful advise or even thought. Sure critique doesn't come coated in sugar. But your post was just dumping shit in front of the devs, unjustified i might add.
So, what else could i give you for something like that? A heart, a like? Never! Shit like that will always earn a facepalm from me.

Of course my post reflected my opinion but it was constructive, had suggsetions and ideas how it maybe could have been made better. Also my point with the wording of their update log is something that's worth mentioning for the future. They can build hype as much as they want, but combined with bad wording it's easy to destroy the high expectations the devs have tried to build up for the player. That's something to avoid in the future, simple as that.

I have not said and i will still not say it's a bad update. All i say is, it could have been better, and if it would have been "advertised" the right way in the update log it would have made it better as well. I'm not sure if you ever get my point and i don't expect that you do after the post of yours which i facepalmed, but i draw a clear line between your post and mine.

Btw you also said: "...they should really start looking for more devs."
Actually i have to give them credit for reaching out to people who offer help to them in any way, i watched 2 occasions where this was happening. They may have found 2 people already who can help with animations and their models. To be fair i don't know what the outcome was of their private discussion about this, but they try, and that's more important. I was positivly impressed how fast Max tried to start a conversation with them.
They really should start focusing on finishing the main game instead of wasting their time adding some christmas scenes (the futa one is really lame) and an unnecessary maze...
- Here, come right in the doors are always open. Tell them that, but no, you prefer complaining and hating like i stated above in some piracy forum.
I said my piece of mind to the futa scene already and that might be the only point we agree on. If you'd be on their discord searching and reading just a lil bit you would understand that they have bigger plans for the game to just merely finish some kind of story.
what they should have done was recreate the scenes with the new costumes if they really wanted some kind of christmas update.
Wow...copy and paste of what's already in the game just with another skin...yeah very creative. That would have been worse than what they did, in my opinion.
It's often requested and there are several polls with very high positive voting on making equipable skins/clothes for the girls available. It would be absolute pointless to make scenes with other clothing if that might be a feature in the future.

I don't get why you're so damn negative towards this game... geez. I can get that this update wasn't to your taste, but man.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes